Chapter Fifteen: CC's Happy Ending

CC was sitting in a tattoo parlor when he saw her. A girl came in, her blonde hair bouncing. Green eyes sparkled at him. She went up to the tattoo artist and asked if he could do faces. "Sure." He said. She asked if he knew the band Black Veil Brides. "Sure." He said. CC, she questioned next. "Yup." He said.

     A while later she strode over to CC. "Like my tattoo?" An iron picture frame surrounded his image, holding drumsticks. Underneath it said, 'Christian "CC" Coma-Black Veil Brides'.

    "Yes." He said.

    "Good, I'm glad you do, CC." She told him. He could barely breathe with her so close.

    "You know me?" He asked. She pointed at the tattoo and then him.

    "No shit, sherlock." She answered. He smiled and she smiled back.

***************************************Two years later***************************************************

    CC held his year old son and smiled. He looked a little like him, but more like his mother. He gazed in the boy's green eyes. The baby giggled and grasped at CC's long black hair. CC's face softened and he leaned down so his child could reach. "Daddy." The boy said in a baby-ish voice.

    "My baby." CC cooed. You'd never think CC wanted kids, but he wouldn't ever let his son go. His little sweet blonde boy took over his heart. His first word was Daddy. CC held his child close and laid down on the couch. At one in the morning he and his son, who's name is Ashley, fell asleep, CC's face showing the tenderness only a father with a newborn son can know. Mommy was asleep upstairs. He had everything he wanted. A wife, a baby boy, and twin girls on the way. He was in a famous band with his best friends, and had a long life ahead of him. This was his happy ending.

Sweet, right?