What The Fuck?

Monique's POV

I miss Courtney. But I been hanging out with Mercedes and Tamara. I haven't beeen hanging out with them for a while. I'm thinking about the four of us getting along and stuff like that. Oh well, that can be put on hold. And Courtney called me yesterday saying she got a new car. I'm so happy for her. Cause I don't hate on people like that. Moving forward, I can't wait to see it. She making it sound like it's the best thing ever. And Chris hasn't bothered me for a while now. I'm so happy. I don't have to deal with the fact that he tryna make it up to me.

"Hey girl.", Mercedes and Tamara said.

"Hey. What's up?", Monique said.

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to the mall after school. I haven't been there in forever.", Tamara said.

"Sure. Are we all meeting up there or one of us drive?"

"Meeting up. Ain't nobody got time go choose who gonna drive and stuff."

"Aight. Imma meet you there."

"Ok."

The rest of the day went by smoothly. No Chris and I'm happy about it. But my wishes don't stay. He was walking right towards me. I started to walk faster away from him. But he walked faster than me and caught up. 

"What? I haven't even said hi to you for three weeks and you're getting mad."

"You know I don't fucking like you so get the fuck away."

" I wanted to tell you something."

"What the fuck is it?"

He then dragged me again upstairs to the top of  the stairs.

"First and formost bitch, don't fucking call me out of my name. You're not my fucking mom. Second, I broke up with Latoya."

At first I was shocked. He never got that mad at me before. Ever. I guess he got sick and tired of me getting mad at him all the damn time. I kind of get why me and him should be back together. But I can't go back out with him. After what he did to me, I can't just go back and say I'm sorry.

"That's nice. So why did you do it?" I asked.

"So we could go back together. You are the only girl for me. Remember that."

"Ok. I have to go to class now. Have a good day."

After school I met up with Tamara and Mercedes as planned. We shopped until we dropped. I had like 15 bags filled with clothes, shoes, accessories, and more stuff I forgot.

"Girls, imma see y'all later. I am so tired." 

"Ok. See you tommorow.", Mercedes said.

Once I got home, I went straight to my room, put all my bags down and laid on my bed. Then I started thinking about what Chris said. I thought about the places we used to go, the stuff we talked about, the relationship we had. It was pretty good. We never fought. We were like the perfect couple. Until last year. Thank God he didn't take my virginity. Wait why am I thinking about him? I don't even like him anymore. He cheated on me.