Things Are More Fishy Now

Monique's POV

Nowadays, it seems like Courtney don't wanna hang with me no more. It's okay. It's not like I'm jealous of Chris and Courtney always together. And for some nagging reason, my head is always telling me that something is going on between Courtney and Chris. And not also that, but my mom and dad at home are suddenly acting different.  Example, before my dad would come home, say hi, and give my mom a kiss on the cheek. Now, he doesn't even say hello to my mom. Just walk past us to their room. I think they're filing for a divorce. But I don't know.

Courtney's POV

Monique don't wanna talk to me. Every time I say hi, she just roll her eyes at me and keep walking. Like bitch, ain't nobody got time to deal with yo attitide. All I said was hi. Plus, me and Chris are getting more closer than ever. I still wnat to be something more with him, but I don't even know if he feels the same way. Cause I'm gonna look stupid if I ask him he like me and he say no. So I'm just keeping my cool  and waiting to see if he says something first.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&*&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sorry I make updates short. I started school and things are hectic. So don't expect an update to pop up. I have a schedule for when I update the story. It's going to be every Monday (or Tuesday) and Friday. I'm not sure whether if I'll keep the schedule or not. Anyway, write soon!

Signed by:

luvfashion