Cute Bunny?

"So umm this morning. Why exactly were you hopping like a cute bunny?" He asks as his smile turns into a playful smirk

My eyes get big and my face slightly goes red. "Well these jeans fit, I just have to get them over my hips." I say to him as I look at the rows of lockers in front of me on the other side of the hall.

He laughs and nudges me with his elbow. I almost fall over because I wasn't expecting it, but he quickly places his hands on my waist and straightens me up. He looks mad at himself for almost making me fall but I just smile at him.

"No harm no foul. So calm your twisted panties dude." I say to him in a cheerful voice and stare up into his eyes.

His hands tighten on my waist and I think he might pull me closer before he let's go and turns away with a laugh. "Yeah I guess your right, let's go see what's for lunch."

"Yo, short stuff! Your looking super sexy this year." I hear someone yell from behind me as I turn to follow Robbie. Well... either he's talking about me, or Robbie. Pffff nah he's talking about me. Robert is 6' 2" and I'm 5' 4". *sigh* I see Robbie turn around and scowl behind me. He pulls my arm gently until I am right beside him and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I look at the guy that is coming down the hall towards us. He stops a few steps away and stares at Robert's arm on my shoulders and at how I'm comfy in his arms. I snuggle closer to him as the guy then ignores Robbie all together and looms at me from head to toe as if I was on his lunch menu.

"Well you've gotten even hotter than before. I didn't think it was possible babes. Oh, and Rob you can drop the shit. I know you aren't with her. You don't like her like that." He says then mutters dumb ass under his breath. I look up at Robbie and I know something is about to happen. "Why don't you come over to my arms honey, you use to enjoy them very well. Other stuff to, now that I think about it. I will forgive you babes just give me a kiss and I'll be your boyfriend again like nothing happened." Jake Slater my ex says to me. Yeah haha funny, he is a pig. He will forgive me!
Like I would be with him after what he did. Ugh nasty! I walk in front of him after taking Robbie arm off my shoulder and smile up at him. Might as well be a bitch yeah?

"Jake baby, I have been waiting to hear you say that. I have missed you so much." I say as I wrap my arms around his waist and burry my face in his shirt so he can't see my smirk. I feel him wrap his arms around me and then hear him say. "Well I didn't know that babes or I woulda said it sooner . Now why don't you give your boyfriend a kiss." I look up at him and smile. "Are you sure Jake?" I ask. "Yeah babes I'm sure." He says as he closes his eyes and leans down close to me with his lips puckered waiting for a kiss.

I push him away and run up to Robbie. Then I pull his face down to mine and kiss him. He stands still for a minute, realizes what I'm doing, and then kisses me back as he wraps me in his arms. This is great friendship right here. I have done this for him before. He had a crazy ex after him. Jake cusses and I hear a loud bang. It was a door slam shut. I let go of Robbie and he let's go of me but now as quickly as I thought he would. He smiles down at me and moves some hair behind my ear. "Great acting Sunshine." He says then grabs my hand and pulls me to the cafeteria. We walk in hand in hand but it's not unusual for us. I take my hand out of his when I see some of my girl friends and tell him I'm going to hang with them. He says okay and head over to some of his friends.

"Why are you so flushed looking girl? Have you ate anything?" My other closest friend asks me. Her name is Kaitlin and I have been friends with her for as long as I have Robbie. I tell her everything that just happened and she squeals when I tell her how I tricked Jake and ended up kissing my guy bestie. I blush even more and pop my hand over her mouth. I look around and see a lot of people staring at us. I just smile and wave my hand for them to continue with what they're doing. I see Robbie shake his head and smirk at me. My eyes get big and I quickly put an innocent look on my face that and mouth 'what I dindu nuffin' at him. Then I turn back to Kaitlin when he mouths the words 'sure you didn't'. She was watching the whole thing with a huge ass grin on her face. I push her shoulder and she stops smiling so much.

"Sooo, how was it?" She loudly whispers. "How was what?" Our other friend Jexxi asks as she sits down with her breakfast tray. "Oh she was asking how I spent my vaycay. It was fun by the eay. We went to California and had a blast. Though the rents weren't around. They pretty much stayed in the spa, the golf course, or their bedrooms." *barf noise* I say as I lean over the table and hug Jexxi. All of a sudden there's a loud whack and a sharp pain on my right ass cheek. I turn around so fast I almost fall over to find Jake behind me. "So, thought you were cute earlier huh?" He asks as I reach behind me to rub my ass. That bastard, how dare he!

He walks closer to me and.....