Hickey Showing

I wake up at 6 AM. How did I get in bed? Must have been my dad when the rents finally got home. I go to the bathroom and get freshened up then into my closet to find something to wear. First I get a red lacy bra and thong set from Victoria's Secret. Then I find some black jeans that are tight on my ass and legs but not as tight as skinny jeans and put them on. I look through my shirts and find a red spaghetti strap top that cover the pockets on my jeans from and back. I look for the white pull over that has a huge red bleeding heart on the front and pull it on as well to finish it. Finally I find my black stilettos with the red bottom. I run to the bathroom to put on a little make up. Just enough to bring out my eyes and some lip gloss. No concealer or powder. I smirk at myself as I put my hair up in a messy bun and leave a few long strands of hair down in some areas. I make sure that the hickey is showing. Hihihihi. I'm innocent! Then I grab my phone and walk down the stairs and out the door.

I messaged Robbie as soon as I woke up that Kaitlin wanted us to ride to school together and that he shouldn't wait for me. Then I messaged her to see if she would pick me up and she said sure. I see her and Jexxi waiting on me patiently by the curb. Their jaws drop when they see me dressed this way. I am more of a tomboy and only dress like this when going out or special occasions. Haha well if this ain't a special occasion then I don't know what is. They both whistle at me and yell things a lady shouldn't hear out the window at me. *blinks bashful like*  I run up to Kaitlin's car as Jexxi climbs in the back so I can sit up front. She's a sweet friend. I tell them about what happened last night and how it all made me feel. They are very sympathetic, they know I have loved him all these years.

When we walk into school I'm in the middle and Kaitlin and Jexxi's arms are wrapped with mine holding us together. An awful lot of the teenagers stop what they are doing and stare at us. *clears throat*  At me. I just smile and we split up and go to our lockers to get things we need and put away the stuff we don't. First period, oh joy! Well Robbie is in that class so he will get to see the new me. I have decided to start dressing like this from now on. Minus the hickey of course. Derrr. It has to go away on its own though.

I walk into Mr. Mooney's class and over to Robbie. He mumbles something under his breath. Our teacher says he forgot something in the teacher's lounge and that he will be right back. As soon as he us out the door Robert reaches over, takes my hair down, and places it around my shoulders and neck. It now hides the hickey he left. I know why he took it down but why hide it now. I raise my eyebrows and smirk at him. He just shrugs his shoulders and faces the front of the room. He seems to be ignoring me for the remainder of the class.

The day goes on and I haven't talked to Robert much today. Actually we haven't said anything to each other. Though it's not for the lack of me trying. I have put my hair back into its messy bun by now. I walk into the cafeteria to see him sitting with his friends and none other than Caroline. Ughh, I think I lost my need for food. He doesn't even like her. He told me himself, she's fake he said. She's annoying, he said! Well I call bull shit because he obviously lied seeing as his tongue is practically down her throat right now. Eeew!! It's only sexy if it is me and him. What the fuck! How can he go from making out with me one day to playing tonsil hockey with her? I give my food tray to Jexxi and run out of the side doors. Well he sure seems to be having fun this year. I scream in my head and walk angrily down the hall to my locker.

Who needs to eat lunch anyway! I'm not paying attention and slam into someone. We fall and I end up on top with a pair of very muscular arms around my waist. I have a face full of leather jacket and a red and black flannel shirt. Mmm, we'll he smells good and he feels ripped. I push up off of him a little to peer down at him and look into the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. Who are you handsome I say in my head. "Well if you get off of me I will be happy to tell you gorgeous." A deep sexy voice says. Ummm did I say that out loud cause I soo did not mean to. I get off of him and offer my hand to help him up. He takes it but he doesn't really pull on me as he stands up. "Ah, thanks sweetheart. I'm Wesley Morgan, but you can call me Wes." The blonde headed blue eyed leather clad ripped guy in front of me says. I blink up at him a few times and then realize he might think that I can't talk if I don't say something soon.

"I am so sorry Wes. Please forgive me I was just in a hurry and I wasn't paying attention..." I say to him and then look down at the floor in embarrassment. I wasn't paying attention because I was crying. Because of my best friend Robert. I wipe my cheeks really quick and try to pass him but he stops me. "So umm, I'm lookin' for the lunchroom gorgeous. Mind telling me if I am anywhere near it? As you can guess I'm new and lost. The lady in the office just pointed this way and said get."

"That's not surprising, and yeah I can show you where it's at if you want?"
"That would be great, but if your busy don't worry abo..." I grab his hand and pull him towards the lunchroom. He smiles at me and holds my hand back. Well I was going to let his hand go but never mind. "Can I sit with you and your friends. I don't know anyone here but you now. What's you name by the the way?"
"It's Alexis and yeah you can sit with me and my friends if you want to still after you meet them." I laugh as we walk into the cafeteria. I lead him over to pick out our food and ignore all the stares and whispers. Surprisingly so does he, and he takes my tray away from me once he paid for it for me. I tried to pay but he wouldn't let me. "Where to gorgeous?" He asks as he looks around the room with a tray in each hand. I smile at him and lead him over to the table that Kaitlin and Jexxi are sitting at. We sit across from them and they both have huge ass smiles on their faces. I roll my eyes and introduce them all to each other... 

To Be Continued!!!!

Author's Note: please vote and comment! Let me know what you think so far please?! Hope you all like it so far.