Resignation

She knew what it was she knew who it was from no one else would have ever put a heart after her name on it . Her hands began to shake this was the reality of what she had done . She carefully opened the letter .

Dear Mrs Beauchamp ,
I hereby give notice with immediate effect of my resignation .
From
Staff Nurse Jacob Masters

There was another letter in the envelope she opened that and before she had chance to take the letter out there was a knock at the door she hid it in her draw and shouted
"come in "
"You alright "
"Yes fine "
"You don't look it "
"I am fine what did you need Mr Fairhead ?"
"Your needed in resus"
"On my way " she left her office with water in her eyes she was holding back the tears she didn't realise that it would effect her this much she loved him she needed him she wanted him back yes he had gone and it was her fault ! She had realised that perhaps she needs him more than she realised when he was around . She needed and wanted him back she needed to find him .
She sorted out resus before going back and facing the letters .She could feel herself beginning to well up again as she sat at her desk and opened up the letter and began sob .
Dear sweet checks
I hope that one day we will meet again . I waited for you to see if you cared it's obvious that you don't I will never be angry at you as I love you and will forever . Look after your self  your not on your own people care about you although you strongly think otherwise .
Take care love you lots
your muscles X