Truth comes out

It was now the 5 th night in a row that Sarah could hear Connie crying herself to sleep Connie didn't know that Sarah knew she was doing this . Sarah had to get Connie back together with Jacob she couldn't bare her mum hurting like this not again not after Sam .

Morning rose same routine : get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school .

Connie arrive at work and sat in her car she knew she had to mention it she needed to know the truth . Out of the corner of her eye she Charlie walking up to her . He got in the passenger seat. "So where are we going ?" He asked in his friendly voice she smirked looked at him . He took her hand and held it rubbing the back of her hand . It was silence just sat their looking at the busy ED . They looked at each other and looked back they both were looking at the same thing Jacob snogging some tarts face of Connie thought why not her ? He had moved on ! It had hurt her so much to see this her eyes filling with tears . Charlie pulled her into a hug as best as he could whilst being sat in the car and Connie not yet having taken off her seatbelt . "he's moved on ?" "Looks like it Connie ... I'm so sorry " " he's moved on and forgotten about me ?!" "I'm so sorry " they sat there for ages before she had the strength to leave . Charlie had left a few minuets before as he had taken a long enough break . Connie fixed her makeup before getting out of the car and walking past Jacob giving him her famous death glare as she walked past . He was still there now sat on a bench with the girl her head resting against his chest him stroking her hair with one hand and holding the other . It reminded Connie of what her and Jacob had how he used to treat her like that do that to her and tell her everything would be okay he would be there for her no matter what. Jacob and the girl saw Connie watching as she strutted past and into the ED . The girl asked "she's nice who was she why was she starring" " um ... " "yes " " she's my boss but was also my ex -" "no way you let her go "" yes things didn't work out " "how long were you together ?" " um just 2 years and 10 months " wow long time , well I'm glad you did or I wouldn't be able to do this with you and be here with you " they smiled . He kissed her . Before getting up and leaving . He was greeted but most of the staff . Connie saw him arrive her door was open . He walked over to the locker room before getting changed and walking out . He collected papers and work and files and started work .

It was lunch and him and Connie hadn't seen or spoken to each other so far neither of them wanted to.