Late night attitudes

She was working a late shift it was 9:23 pm she hadn't yet gone home . The ED was fairly empty and quiet for a Sunday night she had nothing to do she was sat in her office deciding whether she should call Grace her daughter who had gone to live in America with her Farther . She was looking though her contact list on her phone .... She came across Jac, Jacob ,Jonny ,Kiera ( Jacobs niece ) she had no idea where Jacob was and although saying he wanted to meet and that he loved her no matter what he still hadn't looked or replied to any voicemails,texts or emails that she had sent him so she decided to text Kiera  hoping that on the off chance she would at least know where her uncle was hiding and why ?

There was a knock at the door it was Charlie . He entered about the only person who could without getting their head shot off .
"How may I help you" she said
"Well I don't need help I was wondering if ... Umm... Perhaps you wanted to talk -  I know that you have been missing Jacob but you have changed and not for the good"  she gave him her signature death glare before slamming the computer screen down with enough force to break the screen and standing up , and storming out of her office leaving a very confused am worried Charlie in her office .

She returned to her office and hour and 15 later to find Charlie asleep still in the same place in which she left him in on her sofa . She turned the computer off got her bag turned off her light behind her leaving the main one on and placing Jacobs letters in his pocket before leaving to go home .  She walked over the Rita and "Charlie's asleep in my office wake him in a bit " she got home at 11:20 pm earlier than she expected and went straight to bed and cried her self to sleep .