Good memories turning sour

Flashback
"Thanks for everything today babes you really didn't need to go to all this effort" Connie said
She loved the way in which he could do this to her make her feel special and mean it not just say it like a chore she knew he meant it he did everything to make her feel special .
"I did i wanted to show you how much I love you Connie and never ever ever want to lose you I could never love a woman in the same way in which I love you , I know you say your fine and okay when your not Connie you do not have to hide from me or lie to me " Jacob said before giving her a cuddle and kiss
"I love you , right I better get back to work " she said
"yeah me too love you more"
"Love you more "
"No you don't I love you more "
She had given him her key as he finished his shift 3 hours before hers and he was basically staying there anyway now .
It was her birthday today not that she knew that he knew and nobody had said anything at work thankfully so he decided to pop out and get her a few gifts including her favourite perfume a new pair of lounoutin she said that she liked when they went out Xmas shopping for grace and a pandora ring,bracelet , and charms .
He went back home wrapped them wrote a card and placed them all on her bed before sending her a text saying I've put the key under the mat just met up with a few friends quickly now caught in traffic be over ASAP love you more than anything muscles xxx
She walked in her house taking off her shoes hanging her coat up downing a glass of water and walking up stairs changing into something more comfortable- she had a suspicion that something was wrong Jacob never went out with if he promised to stay with her but she just hoped he would be with her soon .
She walked into her bedroom before screaming omg Jacob she looked at her mammoth present bundle he had quite clearly gone to so much effort to get everything perfect tears filled her eyes no one had ever done something so thoughtful for her how ha he found out today was her birthday ? She opened the small things like mac makeup lipsticks and the pandora ring however leaving the larger presents so he could see her open them .

The door rang she wiped her eyes and pretended that she hadn't seen her bundle of presents .
He had got DVDs and a bottle of wine he was unsure if she had seen it so played it cool he decided to cook diner and say why don't you get showered and diner will be ready .
She went back up stairs and got a shower . She put the shampoo bottles into the bin before something caught her eye a pregnancy test box she carefully took the box out of the bin and opened it up took the test out and screamed . Jacob heard the scream and thought that she had finally found his little surprise e chuckled to him self . Before hearing "JACOB ,JACOB "
He played it cool and said "what's up babe ?"
"JACOB GET UP HERE NOW !" He ran upstairs before freezing she had found the test . "How exactly can you explain a POSITIVE pregnancy test "