Gone as soon as he came

It was the evening after the kiss Connie Was submerged under stacks of paperwork for the giant Swede otherwise known as horrid Henrick. She hasn't been out of her office yet but from her office she could see Jacob at reception talking to most people all girls and laughing. She was jealous he could get all the attention yet played with it and flirted back with them did last night mean nothing or was it a mistake . She walked out of her office to check on resus making an effort to go to reception to hand and collect files . All the girls scurried away at her presence .
"Don't all leave on  my count !" She said sarcastically
"Don't be like that Connie !"
"Be like what ?" Knowing full well what she was doing .
"Look - your jealous don't be a green eyed monster -"
"No I'm not " with that she stormed off . Slamming her office door forcefully enough to make it shake .
"There you go scurry back to your office " he yelled so she could hear before he left
Charlie had heard everything and observed from a distance he knew that if he went to check if she was okay he would probably get his head bitten off although he knew that she didn't mean it so decided to give her some space to let off steam and cool down so went to deal and stitch a patient before going to see if she was alright .

1 hour and 15 minuets later after the argument in reception Charlie had seen his patient and even helped Robyn out so decided now was a good time to check on Connie . He knocked cautiously . She was crying wiped her eyes before looking up and realising it was Charlie . "Open" she said wobbly
He came in and shut the door before sitting opposite her . "What's wrong "
"I've lost him again Charlie " "it's just an argument " "no Charlie no your wrong ... He won't want me he doesn't " "well the last time I saw a guy end a relation ship to be with you lasted a long time " she smiled "no your wrong " she passed her letter she had been playing with . "Oh Connie we will get through it ... Together ... You should tell Jacob " "no ... He can have anyone he wants yet would want me who is renounced ice queen I push everyone out and it's all my fault ! No even my own daughter wants me she ran away to New York ! Because I am a bad mother who can't even look after he own child !" Tears running down her face .

What's the letter ?