Sarah ?

It was coming to the end of the flight and Sarah decided to text her mum . Jacob had moved to sit next to her for the rest of the flight she had fallen asleep after he had comforted her .
As Sarah was texting her mum Jacob noticed the recipient said to Connie 💕❤️ not mum ?
Jacob was thinking was this really connies  daughter ? Was this really the girl that Connie was craving so much . Jacob had to get to the bottom of it somehow . When he knew Sarah had put her phone down he asked "what does your mum do as a job?"
"She's in charge of Holby A and E department the clinical lead and chardiotherasics surgeon " she said sarcastically "what as in the  Connie Beauchamp " "Yes , do you know her and how" "Yes , I know her alright, I was the senior staff nurse she was my boss "
"Nice boss?"
" yes "
"Bet she was " she said sarcastically.
Jacob asked "why is your mum called on Connie on you phone ?"
She replied"because this is my dad old one I smashed mine accidentally and haven't changed her name ... She was no mother to me " Jacobs heart sank he felt sorry for her
30 minuets remaining on the flight please put  seat belts on and prepare for landing came across the tannoy.
There was a message from Kiera on his home screen when are you coming home please tell me we're missing you xx Kiera
Sarah saw who was on his lock screen it was her mum and him kissing he opened his phone up and replied to the message I'm on the plane meet me at the airport be there in 40 minutes missed you too X
Kiera was so happy she ran to her car and drove immediately to the air port and texted him I'm at the airport can't wait to see you missed you so much X
Jacob asked Sarah "shall I take you home ? Save the money "
She knew this was her chance to get it out of him was he mums boyfriend Connie had told her about on the phone a couple of times of only if she could remember his name ! She craftily replied "thank you for the offer but you don't know where she lives and I do want to put you out " "I do I took her home once but I may need your help at the end of it I may get a bit lost " he lied he didn't realise that Sarah had seen his lock screen . "Okay , thank you I appreciate it .... How close were you to Connie " " just a friend " "a close friend ? " Kiera asked trying to get him to admit he like her " well you must have been a good friend to her because you know she doesn't do friends " " yes i sure do" ahhh she had missed her chance so now change of plan she openly asked "do you have a girlfriend won't she be picking you up?" "No I don't ... We broke up and I had to leave get away so came out there " "oh I'm sorry to hear that " she said " no my niece will be picking us up ... Is that alright ? " "yes thank you so much "

They were collecting their suitcases as Kiera was nervously waiting she didn't know that Jacob had another person in tow  . Although time was soon to come . "Jacooooobbbbb " she screamed as she flung her arms round him and kissed him not noticing Sarah . He broke away "this is Sarah connies daughter I was going to take her home " "oh um yes okay" Kiera had forgot to tell Connie that he was home how was she going to react when Jacob turned up with her daughter ?

Back in Holby Connie was totally oblivious that Kiera was meeting Jacob and he had her daughter that she hadn't seen in over 5 years she was sat in her office like usual thinking about Jacob . She decided to call Kiera and see if she had any news on Jacob .
The phone rang ...

Kiera was driving when she heard her phone ringing it came through on the blue tooth . Kiera sank into her seat . Jacob noticed who the caller was he started at Kiera . Sarah looked up and saw who it was aswell .

Jacobs thoughts : what ! Why is Connie calling Kiera ? why hadn't Kiera told Connie that he was home ? How did Connie have Kieras number ? How was Connie going to react when he turned up at her house with her own daughter ?
Kiera declined the call as soon as she could hoping no one saw . Jacob spoke "why was Connie calling you ?"
Kiera didn't answer straight away instead thought about her answer "she was worried about you she thought that I might know where you were ? We went out for coffee she was nearly in tears she has cried ever since you put the resignation letter on her desk she cares about you SHE WANTS YOU BACK JACOB OPEN YOUR EYES! she screamed totally forgetting that Sarah connies daughter was in the back until she looked in the mirror she regretted what she said . Sarah spoke she had what she needed to know " do you still love my mummy ? " Jacob totally taken back by what Kiera has just shouted at him ignorantly ignored Sarah until Kiera snapped him out of it "Sarah asked you a question " oh sorry what was it " "can't remember doesn't matter wasn't important anyway "
They had arrived at Jacob house he said his thanks to Kiera and said not to call Connie and let her know he was home . Jacob went inside and got a glass of water and crisps and a drink for Sarah an put the tv he said he wouldn't be long until he would take her back home whilst he went back out to the hall and put his bags up stairs and put Sarah bags in his car to take to connies . Sarah saw his phone on the table he had left it she quickly opened it up guessing the password 1512 connies birthday before putting his number in her phone and shutting it back up before she heard him shout "you already to go and see your mum ?" "Yes coming " she replied "can you switch off the tv and grab my phone let me go to the loo and meet me in the car " he said she did what he said and left to go to the car . She waited in the car his phone bleeped twice it was Keira have you taken her back yet how do it go ? How did Connie react ? And one from Connie please come back Jacob I miss you and need you back I'm so sorry please forgive me please call me . Love you so much your sweet cheeks xx Jacob got in the drivers side "everything alright ? "
"Yes just nervous , she hasn't seen me in 5 years I don't know how she is going to react ? Oh by the way your phone beeped "she gave him his phone he read it and deleted it "nothing important " he replied
It was silence no one spoke they were both nervous Sarah broke the silence and asked "your really nice thank you ...do you really love my mum ? Why did you break up ?  He looks at her and said " yes I do... Not long now ... How you feeling ? "

Mean while Connie had left work over three hour ago and had gone to the shop and got a bottle of wine and a bath put on her pyjamas and was watching first dates . She was crying remembering how perfect Jacob and her first date was he had really impressed her took her to the most expensive restaurant in Manchester and paid for it all bought her the most expensive flowers that she had ever seen and then a necklace with a heart on it saying always . She had worn it ever since he had given it to her . She took it off and put it on the table crying even more . He hadn't even replied to her text it was obvious that he was it coming back .