Chapter 1 (The Plan)

*Everyone is buzzing about the party*

"Hey, you in for the party ?" my best friend Jade asked me .

"Huh? What party are you talking about ?" I really don't know anything. Jade says that I could be the most clueless human on Earth.

"What! You. Don't. Know? It's the party I've been talking about for days !" She's a freaking drama queen ! Like seriously it's just a party .

"What? It is not just a party" Opps. I think I just said that out loud "It is THE PARTY and by the way I am not a drama queen and you're so coming to the party !" Oh yeah. She heard me .

"I rather lay down on my nice soft comfy bed and watch Netflix than go to a party with full of sweaty and horny teenagers."

"Nah uh ! We are all in this together" Jade said or sing the High School Musical song.

"Oh ya . FYI Drake is going too!" Huh? He is going but why didn't he tell me this .

"Really? But he didn't tell me anything about going to the party!Are you sure Jade?You always believe in rumors."

"Really! Did he tell you that he was cheating on you when he was CHEATING on you? Huh?"

I blush in embarrassment .

"I don't even know why you forgave him so easily! He hurt you and what do you do ? Take him back!" She said that with an ounce of sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Hey ! He said that he was sorry okay! I forgave him for what he did and after all he didn't do anything else after that."

"Oh ya right! Did you even talk to him ?"

"Err ya. We texted yesterday... " That counts right???

"Oh My God !! Stop being so frustrating. I'm trying to help you but you keep going on that bastard's side !"

"He's changed"

"Oh really just wait and see. You'll come to the party and we'll talk then"

"Okay, arghh! Just to prove you wrong I'll be there !!"

"P.S by the way I just made you come to the party!"

So, I, Sapphire did the smartest thing . I flipped her the finger and laughed.

"Okay, bye. Got to go now before Miss. Angry Head scolds me again." She told me about her lecturer.

I don't know why she is always against Drake like he did something to her, but what ? As I walked towards my class. Then I saw Drake was talking to a girl. She was touching his chest like no ones business. What the hell! That is my boyfriend you're touching but of course I just said it in my mind because I wouldn't dare to say it out loud even though he is my boyfriend. I couldn't do anything because I am definitely not brave enough to have a fight with Cassandra Reynolds. She is a grade A bitch. You would expect that she would be blonde with blue eyes but nope she is the total opposite but her attitude is like the most typical bitch. She has brown hair and brown eyes and she knows that she looks perfect but don't be deceived by her good looks. She is the definition of a venus fly trap. Not literally but yeah and now she is talking and touching MY boyfriend.

"Hey Drake?" I look at him expectantly.

"Oh! Hey Saph !" I just fake a smile at him.

Then the venus fly trap decided to whisper something to him that makes me want to punch that stupid shallow face of hers.

"Err so, Saph can you go first I'll be there later ?" He said to me.

"Oh okay ! See you later babe"

After I walked a few steps away from them I heard her said to him 'Why did you even date her?Huh?'.'You got a chance to get away from her the last time but you went back with her?Why Draky?'

I never got to hear what he said because the bell rang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a lot of grammar mistake. I know and I will try to improve it as soon as possible. :D

Please do vote and comment!!