Chapter 12 (The Over-protective)

That night, I kept on thinking about Sebastian. I Wonder why is he being so harsh to me when I just accidentally kicked his bag. Then, suddenly a thought came through my mind. Is Sebastian the mask man that Cara, Jade and I saw just now? Well, he is so familiar though and his clothes inside his bag is all black just like what the mask man wore and he did said that he has a gang right? Suddenly, there is a knock on the door which took my mind off that issue. So, I got up from my bed thinking that maybe its Cara or Jade knocking on my door. So, when I opened the door; guess who I found? It's a Drunk Drake.

"Hey! I miss.... you Saph! My.... love!" He said that in a slurry voice.

Yuck! His breath stinks like hell it's like vomit plus beer. Ew! Thank god I broke-up with him although it hurts like hell. I am happy that I made a right decision about this and not act like a dumb girl.

"Saph... Happy Birthday! I.... love you! My Saphy"

Then Drake loses his balance and fell on me but before that could happen somebody took his weight off me. I turned and looked at the person who helped me turns out it was Sebastian.

"What are you doing with him?" He said that in a harsh tone.

"Somebody knocked on my door and I thought it was Jade or Cara but turns out it was him." I simply told him.

"So, what are we going to do with him?" I asked him.

"Where is his dorm" He asked me.

"Errm, It is on the west side, room 502" I told him.

"You broke-up with him but you still remember his dorm room number!" He told me while smirking.

"Hey! It's not easy to forget when you are dating for three years" I told him.

"That's why I don't do long relationship" He said to me.

"Why do I feel that I made a very wrong decision when I helped you that day" I told him.

"Maybe you did, maybe you didn't" He said.

"Well, please do carry him back to him room. Thanks!" I said that while slamming my door on his face.

"Hey! If you need somebody's help you shouldn't act this way" I heard him shouting from outside.

I did not know why did I acted that way it's like whatever he said to me effects me in his very own way and I think that he know about this too. Well, if you want to play this game Mr. Sebastian, two could play at it too.

Then, the very next morning I woke up and started to pick out my outfit for the day. When I opened the door to the toilet I saw Drake in the tub. What. The. Hell. I quickly opened Sebastian's door and marched towards his bed. When I saw him sleeping like a big fat pig. Oh! He is so going to get it from me! Get what you must be wondering, but I still haven't figure it out.

I quickly jumped on top of him and shoke the hell out of him.

"What the fuck!" He groans.

"What is he doing in our bathroom!" I asked him.

"As much as I like a girl to be on top of me in the morning but please love, get off me now!" His accent thickens when he said that.

I quickly got off him and glared at him. If looks could kill he'll be dead right now. Thank Jesus I did not go in the toilet with just a towel wrapped around my body.

Suddenly, I heard someone else's groan which got my blood boiling.

So, I asked him again "What is he doing in our bathroom!"

"He said he lost his key and could not open his door. So, I brought him back here and since we do not have any space for him to sleep in. I brought him to our toilet tub I mean that tub could easily fit the both of us." He said that while giving me a suggestive wink.

I rolled my eyes at him and said to him "If you did not get him out within two minutes you will get something from me"

"Like a kiss?" He asked me while wiggling his eyebrows.

"More like a kick from me" I told him with a fake broad smile.

"Okay, Okay! I'll take him away from you." He put both of his hands up like his is surrendering.

"What is all that noise about?" Drake groans.

"Now!" I told him.

"Okay! I'll go now, happy?" He asked me.

"Yes, extremely happy." I told him.

He quickly brought Drake out of the bathroom and out of his room and Drake is too drunk to care.

Oh My God! So much drama in the morning and I can't even imagine what is going to happen next.

I quickly jumped into the shower after making sure that both doors are locked. After bathing, I quickly change my shirt because I realize that if I don't hurry up now I might be late for my classes on the second day of university.

When I got out of my room I quickly ran towards my class and pray that I am not late for my class. I sighed in relieve when I found out that I still have a little time left before my class could start. When I sat down and looked around in the class I realize that I am sitting next to Sebastian and in my mind right now was shoot me somebody, shoot me! And this day could not get any worse that this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!! I was so busy on the weekends.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Lots of grammar mistakes.

Thanks for reading =D