Chapter 2 (The Party)

*Music Pounding*

"So, are you ready?" Jade looks amazing even without a dress. She was wearing a pair of black pants with a white crop top and a leather jacket with a pair of combat boots.

(This is how I imagine it with white crop top)

"Oh ya I am so ready." I said with an ounce of sarcasm laced in my voice. Both of us got down from the car and walked towards the party. Yay! Sense the sarcasm? When the moment Jade opens the door I immediately regretted my decision of coming here. The smell of alcohol mixed with sweat with the "beautiful" view of teenagers dancing, Oh nope grinding together. I. Totally. Regret. This.

"Hey!" Jade snaps me out of my thoughts. "I'll go and get us some drinks while you stay here and mingle with the others." 

"Why don't I follow you to get some drinks?" I can sense that my best friend there is planning something because she got her mischievous smile on her face.

"Oh no missy, you are not going anywhere but to wait here for me and mingle with the others."

"But.." Before I could get my sentences out she shuts me.

"No buts. You will never mingle with anyone. So, now is the perfect time to do it." Ugh! why does she always win.

"Okay! Fine you win so go quickly get the drinks and I'll be here waiting for you." I said that like a baby who got his sweet stolen. 

"Okay and oh Saph MINGLE!" Jade said that when she was about to go and grab some drinks. After a while waiting for her, a guy suddenly approached me and he was speaking to me. Wait he was speaking to ME? Me the loner who has one friend who is also her best friend who is 1000 times popular and prettier than me and got asked by many guys to go on a date with her but this guy is talking to ME the LONER.

"Um hey is anyone home?" He snaps his fingers at me.

"Oh um hey..?" I said that while turning to look at him. Opps wrong move. He had the most beautiful blue eyes in the world and the most soft looking black hair that makes me feel like running my fingers through it.

"Urr, are you Sapphire?" He asked me which immediately snapped me out of any thoughts about him.

"Um yes? But Jade is probably at the kitchen to get some drinks." I told him because no need to state the obvious, he probably wants to know where is she.

"Oh no! I am here for you! By the way I know where Jade is because she is the one who told me to talk to you."

Oh really that girl acts like a matchmaker when I have a boy freaking friend already.

"So, did she ask you to mingle with me? Huh?" 

He nodded his head and said "You got her words spot on."

Ha!I knew it she is going to be like this because before I met Drake she has been setting me up with a bunch of guys.

"So... It is kinda awkward right now. So, I'll be the first to ask. What is your name?"

"The name is King. Tyler King." He said that while making the James Bond impression. I burst out laughing like a retarded seal. Hey no judgement here I am sure all of you laugh like that too.

"The name is Bennett. Sapphire Bennett." I mimicked him

"Okay Sapphire why did you come to my party because based on what I saw just now. You are not the party girl type."

"Oh it's your party?" I smile sheepishly at him.

"You are right. I do not like to go to parties but as you can see my best friend Jade drag me here to party with her but she is now nowhere to be found." 

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name and I turn around and saw it was Jade.

"Oh look who's here now? Huh! Where have you been? You told me you would get us some drinks  but it has been an hour!"

"Wait that is not important but... but I saw this!" She exclaims.

"What did you saw?" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the living room. Opps my bad Tyler's living room. Moving around the sweaty teenagers makes me feel like taking a shower then and there.

So when Jade decide to stop out of nowhere while I was looking around make me bumped her body. But when I look in front of me then I knew why Jade stopped walking.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Let the drama begin !! Muahaha (evil laugh)

So as usual a lot of grammar mistake. Will correct it as soon as possible.

Please do VOTE and COMMENT.

Don't be a silent reader.