Chapter 5 (The Jerk)

I woke up in the morning in my dorm after that horrendous night. So I took off my clothes and wrap the towel around me and this happen.

So let me get this straight. I was walking towards the toilet. When I open the door, I saw a naked guy bathing in the toilet. STARK NAKED. Then I, like any normal human being will do in this situation. I screamed my lungs out. He turned, screamed and jumped off the shower while covering his little buddy and looked at me.

"Who. The. Hell. Are. You? Why are you here? In my freaking toilet!" I asked or you can say shouted at him.

"Who. Are. You? By the way this is MY toilet" he said.

"No! It's mine and my dorm mate Gabby's toilet." I try my best to keep calm but obviously I failed miserably while try to throw his towel at him. But as Mr. (I don't know who is he) tries to catch while covering that little buddy of his failed.

"I am not helping you to pick up your towel." I quickly told him before he had any chances of asking me to help him. Then suddenly a thought came my mind.

"Wait! Were you having sex with Gabby yesterday?" I asked him with my eyes and mouth wide opened while pointing at him.

"What? No? I moved in yesterday dude! What the hell is wrong with you?"

While he was saying that I took my time to take a look at him. He looks HOT. Capital H.O.T. Like so damn HOT. He has a prominent jawline. Brown-goldish eyes. Not only that he has muscular chest. 6 packs. OH. MY. GOD. I am melting here because the temperature just got hotter but back yo the point.

"When did you move in?" I asked.

"Yesterday." He said in a bored tone.

"Oh... So the noise that was coming from the room was you moving in?" I said slowly.

"Love, don't think that I don't what you did just now." He said while smirking.

My face turn beet red. Like a freaking tomato in broad daylight.

I quickly run out of this embarrassing scene but before I got to get out of the toilet I heard him said 'Take a picture it last longer' I screamed in frustration and slammed the door.

I face palm myself when I remembered that Gabby told me that she graduated on Monday and will move out of her dorm on Friday which is yesterday. What the hell. Did I just embarrass myself in front of a guy. Moreover, a hot jerk.

I checked whether anyone is in the bathroom when I heard the door close on the other side. (Hello from the other side) (Haha. I can't help it)

When the toilet is clear I locked both doors and took my shower. When I was getting ready to go out because it's Saturday. I saw a note on the vanity table. It says:

          I do not know your name but you are quite the girl. Feisty one. Hope to see you more, Love.

          From :

          Your Next Door Dorm Mate :P

I screamed in frustration and shouted 'I am not feisty at all not even a bit!' 'Jerk'

When I heard that jerk laughing on the other side ( Haha again) I just stormed out of the toilet.

After that, Cara and Jade came knocking on my door to get me. The first question that popped Cara's mouth is 'Are you okay?'

Jade must have told her what had happen yesterday. Since she decided not to come to the party. I told her I am fine and fake a smile because I do not like people see me when I am in my vulnerable state. Cara did caught me off guard after what happen in the morning with her question.

Then I heard Jade asked me 'How is your morning?' That got me thinking about that jerk. Hot Jerk. 

"It was awful !" I told her sourly.

"Why? It's because of your new dorm mate?" She asked.

"Yup! But how did you know about me having a new dorm mate? J, don't tell me that you are a mind reader!" I fake exclaimed.

"Haha! Very funny. Gab told us that she is moving out so obviously there is a new dorm mate moving in." 

"How smart my little tiny Jade" I told her while feeling a little stupid. A lot stupid.

"So where are we going today?" Cara asked.

"To the mall!" Jade and I said it simultaneously. We always has this type of chemistry together. Since I am a toddler I am already friends with Jade. So it is quite hard to add anyone into our group of two except Cara. She is amazing. We known each her since we were in first grade. Then formed our tiny group. It has been the three of us like since forever.

When we came out of my dorm. I turned and walked to Mr. Hot Jerk's dorm. "What are you doing?" Cara and Jade had their confused face on. "Just shhh". I tiptoed on the door mat and peeked through the peephole. What? I was just curious? I am not a peeping Tom by the way. Then suddenly the door swings open and there stands Mr. Hot Jerk. His hair was messy but in a very sexy way and he was wearing a black leather jacket over a plaid shirt with a pair of washed jeans. I always had a thing for guys who wears black leather jackets. A big fat smirked appeared on his face when he saw me standing in front of him.

"Were you just spying on me?" He raised one of his eyebrow 

"Uh no, of course not do you thing I have all the time in the world to spy on you. I have better things to do. Bye-bye and I hope to not see you again!" I told him in a smug tone.

"Come on now girls." I said while running down the hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per usual :
Hope you liked it .

Lots of grammar mistake.

But I hope you will continue reading it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT. c: