Attention Whore

Nina's POV

"I can't believe you! You insulted Alpha Ronan's mate?" My dad said shocked. Oh, if only he knew.

"It's not my fault she a stupid, sorry excuse for a human being."My mother gasped as Beta Jack annoyingly growled at me.

"Nina this is unacceptable! You can't just go on another pack land and insult the Luna!"

"Well i've been doing it for years and now it's all of a sudden a problem."

"Are you kidding me? Nina this crazy! Where is your sister?" My dad says looking at me angrily. I can feel the tears well up in my eyes. I was supposed to be daddy's angel right? Why was he yelling at me like this?

"With her mate! Alpha Ronan! Sanii is the luna of the Silent Moonshine Pack!" Mom and dad look at me with wide eyes. I finally let the tears flow down my face and run up the stairs. I've worked so hard for my parent's love! I've been a perfect example of a leader for this pack and all they worry about is my sister! I fall onto my bed and let the sobs retch my body before the hands of my father rub against my back.

"Nina honey, why are you crying?"

"You don't love me! All you ever do is pay attention to what Sanii is doing! It's like i'm invisible."

"Sweetheart, you know I love you very much! You are my princess okay?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I look at the threshold of my door and see my very angry sister looking at daddy and I. I smirk at her and her eyes become a shade darker by the second.

"Sanii! I've heard you've found your mate!" daddy says excitedly.

"Don't play that card on me! Are you seriously comforting her! You should have heard the things she said to me!" Her tears appear at her waterline and I know that i've did what I had to do. She doesn't deserve daddy's love after all the pain she caused.

"Sanii calm down. Everything will be okay!"

She looked at me and shook her head. "You know Nina, things have really took a turn for the worst with you and I. What you said to me was a low blow and you know it. I hope you get all of our father's love because apparently you deserve it. I'm getting my things and moving out tonight. I'm staying with my mate."

Daddy tries to call for her as she walks angrily down the hallway. I internally laugh at what she told me. I get up and walk down stairs and find mom in the kitchen, talking to Beta Jack. He acknowledged me and stared me down as I walked to the refrigerator. My mother caught on and tried to distract him. Alpha Ronan walks past us with Sanii's bags in hand, not sparing a glance towards us. After a while of going back and forth, he walks in and softly interrupts their conversation. You would expect a man that huge to have a big voice but with him, it's quite the opposite unless he's mad.

"Sanii would like to say her goodbyes. She finished her packing." My mother nodded and got up from her seat. We all walked outside to see Sanii's Range Rover with all of her belongings inside. She hugged mom and dad and avoided her gaze towards me. 

"Don't you want to give your sister a hug Sanii?" She looked at mom sadly before getting in her car and driving off. My mom watches the car for a couple of minutes until it was out of sight. She sighed before turning to me.

"What did you do to your sister?"