Endless

Theo's POV

"Have you been able to gain any contact with the Silverback Summit?" My third in command shakes his head before regaining focus with the floor. I knew that my voice was coming off scary to everyone in this meeting but, it is necessary. Anything that troubled my mate, troubled me. Considering that this pack is a well known ally, it was our job to make sure everything was okay. I looked around the large room and saw many of my warriors and my chain of command standing beside me towards the front.

I pushed the button on the remote and Nina's face shows up on the screen. My beta looks at me confused and I continue with the briefing. "Everyone, this is Nina Touche, your Luna's sister. We have reason to believe that she is a witch that is using her powers for a mass genocide." I click to the next page. "There are many pictures of her branding on the piles of dead bodies that were found in the middle of the forest last month. There has been confirmation that she has been acting weird lately and I want everyone to take caution. As you all know, these bodies have been showing up closer and closer to our grounds, so this means that security is going to be doubled at all times. I will assign someone in this house on each floor and 2 guards with your Luna when I am not present."

Everyone nodded in confirmation and I dismissed the meeting. I could feel Sanii's heart starting to beat faster as the seconds passed. I quickly got up from my chair and started to run to our room. For the past couple of days, she hasn't been sleeping well. She would wake up in the middle of the night with nightmares; screaming for her sister to give her answers. I threw open the door to see Sanii thrashing against the california king bed. I slipped her into my arms and pulled her to my chest. Her tears were soaking my shirt as her grip around my body got tighter at every whimper that left her mouth.

"She killed them!"

"Nii, calm down okay? I don't want you to go into shock."

"Theo she killed them! All of those bodies she threw in the forest and watched them die!"

"We don't know that for sure Nii."

"It's her branding! She branded them with the same painting she gave me whe-"

"Sanii! Please relax before you speak."

She took a couple of deep breathes as she laid her head on my chest. I could hear the three beats of her heart come to a slow steady rhythm and I relaxed knowing she was calm. After a while of us sitting in silence, Sanii looks at me wide eyed. I stare at her in confusion before her finger touches my ear and she shows me the blood dripping down her wrist. I lay her back and I walk to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and my blood stained shirt and my ears dripping blood. I instantly cleaned up the mess and changed my shirt while Sanii looks at me horrified.

"I was talking to loud wasn't I?" she says as a dull whisper through the mindlink.

"Sweetheart no. I've been talking all morning and my ears aren't used to that much sound at once."

"But I was so worried about my issues not even realizing that I was hurting you."

"Nii, listen okay? I know my ears are really sensitive but I don't want you blaming yourself for this. This is not the first time this has happened. Despite the fact that I was around too much sound, I don't want my flaws affecting you. So I would love to hear your pretty voice rather than the mind linking. It's a nice change."

"But it hurts you."

"I would rather go through all the pain in the world to hear your voice." She blushes and finishes buttoning my fresh dress shirt. The omega's won't be happy that I got blood all over a white shirt but I will send my apologies. My mate giggles as I feel her read my thoughts. Her laugh is a melody that is better than any song.