What Feels Like Eternity

Sanii's POV

We walked into his house and I was instantly amazed. I knew that my parent's house was big but Theo's house took big to another level. I walked around the living room, looking at the pictures of his family and friends, before he grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. It was very modern with a cozy feeling to it; different to say the least.

"Do you like it? I know you didn't get to see the full house earlier." I nod and wonder into another space in the never ending amount of rooms. The dining room looked big enough to fit my entire family. I could tell that he took his time to decorate it. Theo intensely looks at me while I observe his house;making sure that I liked everything that I saw. I chuckle at a picture of him with a little girl sitting on his shoulders, both of them smiling brightly while playing in ocean water.

"Follow me, I have a room that I think you might like." He smiles and I return the gesture. We make our way up to the 3rd floor and down a chain of hallways. As we get closer to the end, I notice 4 doors that were closed. Were those closets or something?

"No my love, those are not closets. These are our pup's rooms; once the time comes." Blush rises onto my cheeks as he kisses the top of my forehead.

Nina excitedly barks in my head, "He's so perfect! He wants 4 kids too!"

"I know. He is perfect."

He chuckles at my reaction before opening the last door on the hallway. A grand bedroom comes on display and I fall in love with the design of the room. His bedroom was nicely decorated with a smokey gray, black and red; similar to the color scheme of the rest of the house. I could tell he likes dark colors. I smile at him and he gestures for me to look around the room. I walk and glance at the random pictures scattered throughout the room; paying attention to the people in each frame. I have a feeling that I will be meeting them eventually.

"Sweetheart, as much as I love that dress on you, i'm pretty sure that you want to change into something more comfortable." I quickly realized that I still had on the red dress from the ball and grabbed some night clothes from one of my suitcases. I sachet to the bathroom; knowing that he's staring at my every move. I chuckle to myself before walking in the bathroom and starting my shower.

......

"Tell me about you." I say in attempt to start a conversation, swinging my wet hair over my shoulder.

"I am 25 years old. My parents are retired Luna and Alphas living in the home I grew up in. What else do you want to know?"

"Favorite color?" He smiled and looked down at me sprawled out on the bed with my head in his lap. "The same colors of my room. What's yours?" "Red. It makes me think of fire sometimes but, other times I think of love."

"Interesting comparison. Your turn." Raina instantly pipes up in my head, yelling questions at me.

"Ask him about his workout schedule!" I roll my eyes."No. Your so horny all the time!" I shut her out and look at Theo again. His warm brown eyes glued to my face with a soft smile toying with the edges of his lips. I'm so lucky for him to be my mate. "Do you have any siblings?"

"Yes, I have 1 sister. Alana is the youngest, which makes me the oldest. Alana and her mate have a little girl, Castor, which is the girl on my shoulders in the picture down stairs. All of us used to be really close and I used to live closer but after the accident...I moved farther away." I looked at him shocked. His voice was soft and gentle but held a deep masculine tone within it. It was the first time I actually payed any attention and it was the most soothing thing i've ever heard. After my thoughts faded, questions about his past popped in my head but, I decided against getting into the deep conversations so early. I settled on a different wording; hoping it would change the effect.

"Is the accident why you don't like noise?" He nodded and looked down, making me feel terrible. His face held a type a sadness that you would never inflict on anyone. "I was attacked by a rogue pack and almost died from head trauma. My sister and I were taking a run and they sneeked up on us. In order to keep her safe, I told her to run and I tried to fight them off long enough for her to get back to the pack house. The sides of my head were was badly injured. When the injuries recovered, my hearing sharpened to a unhealthy state which causes me to be really sensitive to sound. This is why I mind link to communicate." I nodded for him to continue. "Our pack is very powerful but, for a while, we had many rogue attacks. I told my family to move so they wouldn't get hurt. My pack became stronger over the years and now rogues are not a problem."

I lay my head on his chest and he brings his arms around me. We stay like that for what feels like eternity but is only a couple of minutes. I look up at his face once again and kiss his jaw. "Theo?"

"Yes my love?" I knew his ears had to hurt from all of his talking. His voice can only go so low and it's deepness makes it worse.

"For what it's worth, I think that you're really brave for doing that. I don't think I could move away from my family and be by myself." He smiled and kissed the top of my forehead. He positions us laying down and I start to feel drowsiness blanket over me.

"Go to sleep sweetheart, I will be here when you wake up." With that, my eyes closed and I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.