Reader x Houndoom

Requested by: reddeadwolf77

You felt like hell. That's your first thought as you woke up at one in the morning. You groaned as you tried to sit up. Your arms felt weak and your body felt like it weighed 300 pounds. The heat was unbearable, almost like your insides were on fire.
Houndoom, being your boyfriend, was laying beside had woken up from your movements. "Hey ___ whatcha doin' ?" "I feel horrible Houndoom. " he sits up and feels your forehead "You have a high fever, I'll be right right back. " he gets up and goes to the kitchen.
He walks in and grabs a bottle of NyQuill, a wet rag and some cold water in the fridge. He walks in and your laying down, eyes closed and breathing heavily. He places your medicine and rag off to the side " Hey sweetie, I need you to sit up. " he watches as you try to sit up with great difficulty. He puts his hand under your back and helps you sit up.
"Here" he hands you the bottle of water. After you drank half the bottle it felt the flames had been doused in your body. "Alright take some medicine. " you nod, to weak to argue against it. The medicine was bitter and was suppose to taste like cherry. "Lay back down ___" after you do he places the cool rag on your head. "Go to sleep ___" you fall fall asleep with Houndoom kissing your nose.

-----------------The next day -------------------

You wake up at around 11 and smell something from the kitchen. You feel over on Houndooms side, for him not to be there. You get up, with great difficulty, and wobble to the kitchen. Houndoom notices the noise and sees you standing there pale and disheveled. "Sweetie you need to go lay down. "You shake your head "C'mon don't be difficult, go lay down and I'll bring you some soup, okay."
You walk back to your room and turn on your TV. He comes in 10 minutes later with soup. Once you start, you realize how hungry you are. After you finish Houndoom gives you some more medicine and you start to feel drowsy. He smiles, sits next to you and pulls you into his chest. "Thank you Houndoom" "No problem" you drift off in his arms, he kisses your forehead and takes a nap with you.