Chapter 16

I wake up to Devin's stomach loudly growling. "Ugh go eat!" I yelled at Devin grumpily. Devin chuckled and left out of the room. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't because soon my stomach started growling. "I hope Devin cooks enough food for me" I say to myself. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey babe" Devin said. "Hey...Do you have enough for me?" I asked while hugging Devin from behind, peeking around him to watch him cook. "Of course" Devin said while putting an omelette on our plates. "After we're done eating get dressed, it's bad enough we're going to be late" Devin said sitting at the table.

"Late for what?" I asked while walking to the fridge to get our drinks. "We're going to go to DisneyLand with Klay, Alexa, Steph and his family before we leave tomorrow" Devin said. "Oh my gosh really?! Hurry up and eat!" I said while stuffing my face. "Have you never been to DisneyLand?" Devin asked. "I have but that was like 6 years ago" I said running back into me and Devin's room to get dressed.

I put on black shorts, a grey t-shirt, a vanilla colored cardigan, and grey converse high tops.
I brushed my teeth, put a little bit of makeup on, and I was ready to go.

When I walked back into the kitchen, Devin was still eating. "Babe, hurry up! I wanna go!" I whined. "No matter how slow I eat, we're still gonna be going" Devin said while laughing. I sighed, because he was telling the truth, DisneyLand is still opened at night but I just wanted to go on all the rides. "Don't you wanna stay home with me and watch movies?" Devin asked finally finishing his food. "Yeah but after awhile that gets boring" I said sitting on the couch. "Wow, I'm hurt" Devin said walking back into our room.

I got a text from Alexa saying:
_______________________
Alexa: are you and Devin here yet?🙄
Brianna: nope...we got up late and it took Devin too long to eat, I think we're leaving soon tho
Alexa: you two are probably having sex and aren't telling me😉😏
Brianna: 😒no
Alexa: whatever you say😋
_______________________

"Alright, I'm ready" Devin said. "Finally!" I said getting up and walking out the door.

When we arrived at DisneyLand, it was incredible. Devin paid for our tickets, signed a few pictures for fans, and we even took some pictures with them. "Lets meet up with everyone else" I said. We walked to the DisneyLand sign and started to look around for our friends. After a while, we had no luck with seeing anyone we knew. "Eh it doesn't matter, maybe we'll bump into them" Devin said while holding my hand, interlacing our fingers.

We walked through Main Street into New Orleans Square and went into a place called 'Haunted Mansion', I got scared a couple of times, which made Devin laugh and pull me closer to him.

We then went to "AdventureLand" and got on a boat ride called 'Jungle cruise', during the ride we got complimented by older women on how cute we were together.

We walked through "Critter Country" and got on 'Splash Mountain', where we got soaked in water. Then we got on the ride 'Big Thunder Mountain Railroad' in "FrontierLand", where Devin screamed because the ride goes backwards.

We went to "Mickey's Toontown" and rode 'Gadget's Go Coaster' and 'Donald's Boat'. I started to get hungry so we looked at our map to find a good place to eat. I then got a call from Alexa.
_____________________
Brianna: "hey bae"
"I thought I was your bae" Devin said with a pout.
Alexa: "omg where are you two?"
Brianna: "we're in...Mickey's Toontown, where are you?"
Alexa: "We're in TomorrowLand getting something to eat at TomorrowLand Terrence. Hurry up! Riley is getting hungry"
Brianna: "Riley! Ok we're on our way!" I said while pulling Devin the direction of TomorrowLand.
_____________________
"Baby slow down, your gonna fall" Devin said while stopping, pulling me into his chest. "But I wanna see Riley" I pouted. "We will, just slow down before you hurt someone or yourself" Devin said kissing my forehead. "Can we at least fast walk?" I asked. "You just don't give up, do you?" Devin said.

After fast walking through the crowd, we made it to the restaurant. Klay got up from the table where everyone is so we could see them. "Finally! We had to wait until you two got here so we could order" Alexa said. "We came here like 10 minutes ago..." Klay said. "So...me and Riley are hungry" Alexa said.

"Riley! Omg I haven't seen you in a while!" I said while giving her a hug. Last time I saw her she was shy, but she looked more comfortable around me now.

"Hi!" She said. "You look pretty today!" I said looking at her outfit. "Tank you" she said. I sat down at the table next to Alexa. "Don't I look pretty today too?" Alexa asked me. "Yeah, you look cute..." I said looking at the menu. "I know, I wish I could say the same about you" Alexa said laughing. I joined her.

Everyone ordered their food and we all began to make small talk. "What were you two doing? Why didn't you call us?" Klay asked me and Devin. "When we got here we thought that y'all to would be at the entrance but you weren't so we just went on rides by ourselves" I said. "We thought you ditched us to stay home all day and 'make love' with Devin" Alexa said. "Alexa, we went over this, and don't say that there are kids at the table" I said.

When we got our food we ate and talked some more. When we were done we went to the Sleeping Beauty Castle because Riley wanted to go. We took a giant group picture with Princess Aurora. When we left the castle we decided that it was time to leave. I have Klay, Steph, Ayesha, Riley and Ryan a side hug. I gave Alexa a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Thanks for bringing me here" I said to Devin and kissed his lips. "Anything for you, baby" Devin said smiling, looking down at me. Everyone around us aw'd.

When we got back to the hotel, I was so tired. I took a shower, put on of Devin's shirts on, and got in bed. I laid down and waited for Devin to get out of the shower. When he got out, he got his phone and recorded me laying down waiting for him. He said: "you can't go to sleep without me, can you?" He asked. "Nope, so hurry up and get over here, I'm tired" I said. Then the video ended. "Your like a little baby, you always need my attention" Devin said laughing. "I know, it's gonna be hard when we go back to Arizona tomorrow and then you leave me to go all the way to Texas" I pouted. "I know baby, I'm sorry" he said.

After he finally got in bed, I decided that I should put a video on snapchat of us too. In the video I said: "I love you", "I love you too, babe" he said while kissing me. I posted it and instantly a bunch of people started sending me messages about how cute we are. "Baby you should wear my shirt more often" Devin said looking me up and down. "Yeah...I like them" I said. "Gosh I can't wait to marry you" Devin whispered.

We put our phones away, turned out the lights, cuddled up, and went to sleep.