Chapter 19

(This takes place a good bit of time after the previous chapter)

I am on vacation with all my friends, in Hawaii. Devin and the guys were allowed to take a break from basketball for a week. Klay made a group chat with everyone asking us where we'd like to go on vacation, we decided on hanging out in Hawaii. We all booked flights to leave immediately. After some time, we arrived at the beach house we would all be staying at.

The house was amazing, and extremely large. It had 7 bedrooms with bathrooms in every room, even though only 5 were going to be in use, 2 kitchens, a huge living room and lounge. It was absolutely lovely, almost like a dream.

"I can't believe we're going to be staying here," I said, dropping my bags off in the room Devin and I would be sharing.

"I know, we were lucky to use it. Ayeshas parents know the owner, so they got us hooked up. I love how it's right on the beach," He said, pulling back the curtains to reveal the beautiful view of the ocean.

"Yo D'angelo, wanna go for a walk? I gotta talk to you," Devin said while taking his shirt off, leaving him in only a pair of shorts. "I'm so lucky," I thought to my self while biting my lip. "You like what you see, babe?" Devin asked while winking. "Mhm," I mumbled before kissing his lips. "Yeah man, I ready when you are-" D'angelo said. He walked in just when the kiss was getting heated, "Just fuck already," He said disgusted before leaving. "I'll be back, babe," Devin said before pulling away and leaving with D'angelo.

***time skip***

"Let's go!" I said, grabbing Devins hand and running out of the room.

"Wait, babe," He said holding back a laugh, "You didn't eat anything all day, we'll eat first and then we can go swimming," Devin said, pulling me close to him.

"Fine, let's go eat," I said, pulling him downstairs towards the main kitchen. When we arrived, Ayesha was at the stove, cooking spaghetti, and everyone else was seated at the table in the dining room.

"Hey guys!" Tiffany called from where she was sitting, beside D'anglo. He started whispering things in her ear and kissing her neck, making her giggle. I haven't seen Tiffany and D'angelo in a while so it was good to see them doing well. "Just fuck already," I said mocking what he told Devin and I earlier. "We have," He replied while smirking at Tiffany.

"So, when's dinner gonna be ready?" Steph said, walking towards Ayesha. Steph went to give Ayesha a kiss but Ayesha turned around and dodged Steph, walking to the sink and draining the noodles, then returning them to the stove.

"Right now. Everyone grab a plate, and get some food!" Ayesha called, and everyone headed into the kitchen, filling their plates, and quickly returned to the table.

"I was thinking, after dinner, we could all go have a bon fire on the beach? It'd be fun. It's beautiful out there," Steph said, and everyone nodded in agreement. We all ate quickly, then everyone disappeared to their rooms to get dressed. I quickly slipped into my ruffled purple bikini, and Devin put on his swim trunks. We were finally ready to go, well almost.

"Babe, let's go," Devin called into the bathroom, where I was fixing my hair. I turned around and got swiped off my feet, Devin picked me up bridal style and carried me down the stairs.

"Aye, be careful!" I said, clinging tightly to his chest.

"I got you, babe, it's fine," He said with a smile, as we met the others out on the beach. Everyone was crowded around a large fire, cuddling and just enjoying the sunset. Riley was building a sand castle and Ryan was intrigued by the fire. We all talked and laughed and carried on until the sun had almost slipped out of view.