Chapter 3

"Brianna wake up we're here" I hear a voice say. I opened my eyes. "C'mon the bus driver is ready to leave and everyone else is in the hotel waiting," He said. "Waiting for what?" I asked in a grumpy voice. "For us," He answered. "Why would they be waiting for us?" I asked annoyed because I was still tired. "Everyone thinks we're dating...so we have to play along," He said with a smile. I looked at him confused,

"Why do they think we're dating?" I asked. He grabbed our luggage, "Because I don't invite girls on the bus," He said while getting of the bus. I followed him. Now I feel special, I'm the only girl he's invited onto this bus...that's surprising. "As soon as we get into the lobby, we need to hold hands...so they think it's real,"He explains. I was hesitant about it but I soon agreed to hold hands with him.

"Ladies first," He said, opening the door for me. "Thanks, hun," I said. He walked in after me, then we started holding hands. "Hey Devin, this your special lady friend?" His coach asked. "Yup," said Devin proudly. "You two can share a room together. Room 250, floor 5," the coach said. "Wait...what? We're sharing a room?" I thought to myself. "Coach" I said. "Yes?" He answered. "Are there two beds in our hotel room?" I asked hoping there was. "Nope, sorry kiddo" He said walking to the elevator.

"Ugh!" I silently said out loud. "You don't wanna room with me," He said sadly. "No I do, I just don't feel comfortable sleeping with you," I said truthfully. "Ouch!"I heard some of his team say in the background. "Stay outta my business," He yelled back at them. "I've never been in the same bed with a guy before..." I said nervously. "Just think of it as a sleep over," He said. "I'll try, if I don't like it I'm going to pay for a different room" I said and sassily walked to the elevator.

"Aye babe, how are you supposed to buy your own room if you don't have enough money," He yelled. He has a point, I didn't bring my money because I didn't think I'd need it. I didn't have an answer to his question so I just say, "I have my ways." I pressed the up button in the elevator and yelled, "you better hurry up pretty boy, I'm not gonna keep the doors open for ya." The elevator doors opened, I walked in, turned around facing the doors and see Devin sprinting into the elevator. "...I was hoping that you'd have to come up by yourself," I said joking. "You'd miss me too much," he said cockily.

After a few seconds the elevator doors opened back up. "Why did I agree to come here?" I asked myself out loud. "Because you love me," He said while laughing. I rolled my eyes even though his remark wasn't far from wrong, I don't love him but I like him. After walking down the hall for about 2 minutes, we made it the our room. "Ooh pretty," I gasp. "Yeah I picked this room out," He said proudly. I noticed that the bed was a king size, so if I get uncomfortable there'd be a giant amount of space between us.

It was 5:00am, even though I took a nap earlier I'm still tired. "Hey wanna go for a walk outside?" He asked. "Yeah," I said, yawning. "You're so cute,"He cooed.

He grabbed his hoverboard and we went to the elevator. I pressed the down button, when the doors opened, Devin rolled into the elevator while I walked in after him. The ride in the elevator was silent. The elevator stopped, the doors opened and we entered the lobby. "Brianna, wait I want to show you something," He said. I stopped to watch him, then he started doing tricks on his hoverboard. (See the video) "Really, you stopped to show me that?" I said while laughing. "Yup," He said happily.

We walked out of the lobby into the fresh, cool, air. "I need to tell you something," He said seriously, rolling around. "What is it?" I asked, walking next to him. "I like you," He said while playing with his fingers. "He likes me," I thought. "Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief. "100 percent" he said still looking down. Wow, I like him and he likes me. I never thought this would ever happen to me, especially with someone famous.

I stood on my toes and kissed him on the cheek. "I like you too," I whispered. He smiled instantly. "Really? You're not kidding right?" He asked. "100%" I said copying what he said earlier. He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hands and said "...Brianna will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" It felt like time stopped. "Yes," I replied with a smile. Devin turned away from me and screamed out loud "Hey everyone, Brianna and I are officially dating! I bet you'll sleep with me now." I laughed, next thing I know Devin is showering me with kisses all over my cheeks. "Let's go back in the hotel, I'm tired," I said after I yawned for the second time. "Alright, I'm kinda tired too," He said.

We walked back into the hotel and went to our room. I went into the bathroom to change into my pajamas, which where a t-shirt and yoga pants bu I forgot to pack the t-shirt. "Devin, can I borrow one of your shirts?" I yelled. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "I forgot to pack a shirt to where for tonight," I answered. He opened the door a little bit and handed me one of his shirts. I put it on, it was warm and smelled like his cologne.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Devin shirtless, I stared for a while. "You like what you see?" He said, smirking. "Nope" I said even tho I did, who wouldn't. "Wow, that hurt," He said while holding one hand over his heart, falling backwards onto the bed. I got in the bed beside him and said, "You'll be fine." We both turned our bed side lights off and laid down. "Finally more sleep," I thought.

I started to drift off to sleep until I heard Devin say, "Since we're official now, can we cuddle?" He asked. "Sure," I said while Devin wrapped his arms around me. "Goodnight," I whispered. "Night babe," He said. I smiled at him calling me 'babe'. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, today was perfect.