Resurrected Power

People always think they know you, don't they. If you don't have the most pefect body. your nothing.

If you don't have the perfect hair. your nothing.

If you don't eat, you stupid.

if you do eat, your fat.

If you don't have sex, your a pussy.

If you do have sex, your a slut.

If you don't smoke, your a wuss.

If you do, your a bad person.

People think they know you.

People thought they knew me in Primary school. I was the no body, the easy push over, the punching bag for everyone. the one people liked to make fun of and tease and call names. I was the person that was bullied everyday, by one main person, for 4 years strait.

he was the reason i moved away, he was the reason i started boxing, he was the reason i got a back bone. He was the reason i became who i am today. Someone who thinks no one cares about you. Someone who thinks they are better off alone, without a boyfriend or family with them.

Because of him, i became a stone of the person i was before.

So when he come back into my life, not even knowing who i am. I take this moment to show him what he did to me. Who he made me become. I make him realize that he had no idea who i was. What kind of power i had under the fragile body of mine.

What will he do thought, when he comes into contact with my Resurreced Power.