Chapter 25

HARRY'S POV

I bounced on my feet as i hit the bag infront of me over and over again. Trying to forget everything that had  happened. I felt like a complete jerk. I know alot of people wouldn't think that was really all that out of my character. But i felt horrible for the way i treated her today. I didn't give her any chance of explaining herself. I just jumped to conclusions and got mad...yelled at her. Hurt her...

"Ugh!" I grunted as i put everything into my hits and pounded onto the pounching back infront of me. Over and over, concentrating only on that. Nothing else. The bag boucning back as i hit it then coming back begging for more.

"Harry!" I turned. Zayn walked over to me and nodded. I sighed and turned around and followed him out of the gym and towards the car. Cameras flashing and people yelling..again. I got into the car, not even bothering to change or shower, i was going to be doing the same thing again so why bother. i looked out the window as we drove and ighed heavily.

"You going to be OK?" I turned and looked at Zayn and nodded.

"Yeah...i'm fine," I looked back out the window. Was I alright? I didn't feel fine. I felt like an ass, a jerk, a dickhead, i felt like the worst person in the world. And the only thing running through my head was how hurt and broken her voice sounded when i started yelling...like i scared her...she sounded like she did when we where in school.

Vunerable.

And i could only imagine how much she hated that feeling. Because i hated it also. She made me feel vunerable whenever i was with her, when i was with her, I wasn't able to keep my feelings and emotions in check, it was like i was totally someone different when i was with her. Even though i had been hurt by the pictures...i bet i had hurt her more.

"Harry, you there?" I frowned and turned and saw Zayn waving his hand infront of my face. I sighed and nodded, rubbing my hand over my face.

"Yeah sorry, what?"

"We're here," he said, staring hard at my face. I nodded and he turned and got out. I followed behind him as we walked in the front doors. A man came over and walked us to our room. I walked in and sat down on the couch. I looked at my phone for a while, thinking of calling her and telling her i was sorry and letting her explain.

"Do it," I looked up at Zayn.

"What?"

"You talk outloud, call her," He said. He leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. I looked down at my phone. I should really try and keep my thoughts to myself.

"Zayn..."

"Im going to get a drink," he cut in walking out of the room so he wouldn't hear me try and talk myself out of. I groaned and looked back down at my phone. I took a deep breathe and then clicked her name and put the phone to my ear slowly. It rung, and rung, and rung. Then came to voicemail. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Um...Scarlett....i know your there, and i know you probably didn't answer because i scared you...hurt you, im sorry, i didn't let you explain yourself, explain what happened, i should have, i should have listened to your side and not taken what other people told me, i should have let you say what was on your mind, i shouldn't have started yelling...i shouldn't have said what i said at the end, im not going to leave...i would never think of doing that...i could go nuts if i did that, i mean im going insane being away for only a week...i can't tell you how sorry i am, i...i know i made you feel vunerable and lost and hurt, and i know i made you feel like you did in school, and im sorry Scarlett...i just know that, i didn't mean it, anything, i trust you, i believe you, and i know we're not..technically a thing yet...so i was wondering...would you maybe...go on a date with me once i get back, just a small one, w can go anywhere you want too, i promise, i'll make up for what i said, for what i did...please let me know...i...i love you scarlett, um..thats about it..bye," And i hung up.