Chapter 27

SCARLETTS POV

I stood infront of my closet. Totally lost to what to wear. I didn't want to look like i was trying too hard. But i didn't want to look like a slob...i hated this. No guy had ever asked me out on a date before and i was lost on what to do. I literally thought i was going to be alone for the rest of my life. But here i was, getting ready for a date, with someone I use to hate with a passion.

Shit is fucked up.

I tapped my foot on the floor. I didn't even know where he was taking me. I didn't even know if we where going to a restraunt. i groaned and walked over to my bed and picked my phone up and texted him.

To: Harry

Where are you taking me?

From: Harry

Not Telling.

I groaned and stomped my foot on the floor under me. I hated when people did this!

To: Harry

If you don't tell me, i won't know what to wear, and i'll just come naked.

From: Harry

I wouldn't mind ;)

If he would have been infront of me saying that, i would have punched him in the face. But he wasn't, so it would have to wait for later.

To: Harry

Don't even.

From: Harry

LOL ok, um..just wear something comfy.

I rolled my eyes. Well thanks captian obvious. Like i was going to wear something i was itching in all night.

From: Harry

I know you rolled your eyes.

I burst out laughing and shook my head, throwing it back on my bed. It was snowing these days, so i went with black skinnies, a white knitted sweater, with pink and grey stripes. I grabbed a grey beanie and a scarf and put them on. I sat down on my bed and waited for him to come. Since he wasn't telling me, i couldn't go there and meet him there.

Then my door bell rang and i got up and walked down the stairs. I opened the front door. He stood on my porch. Snow in his hair and on his lashes. He smiled at me, his hands in his pockets.

"Ready?" I nodded and grabbed my coat and slipped my brown boots on and walked out, closing the door behind me. I followed him off my porch and saw his car wasn't here. I frowned.

"Where's your car?" He looked at me.

"At my place," I frowned.

"Why?"

'Ah..cause i didn't drive it," I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you?!"

"Because, now stop asking questions," I rolled my eyes again and followed behind him, pushing my hands into the pockets and pushing my shoudlers up, trying to block the cold wind that blew through my hair and over my face.

"Why the hell are we walking?" I asked. He turned and walked backward, staring at me.

"Cause, i thought i would piss you off before our date," I rolled my eyes, yet again.

"Well your doing very well," He smirked and turned back around. Soon a little building came into view. It looked like one of those cheesy tiny italian place where the owner knows everyone in the place. But it was empty. Harry walked over to the front door and looked around him. He then pushed the front door open. He turned to me.