Chapter 35

WARNING WARNING WARNING: VERY SEXUAL READ AT UR OWN WILL!!! 

SCARLETTS POV

"Let me make love to you," he whispered in my ear. My back pressed against the wall. his right leg between mine, his finger's still pumping into me slowly. The thing that got me was that he said, make love, not sex. I thought thats what he would want. But no, he wanted to make love, that was differnet then sex, alot different.

I looked up at him. his eyes locking with mine. Should I. I knew i never felt this way about anyone, this feeling rolling around in the pit of my stomach whenever he touched me, or kissed me or even looked at me.

The fact that i was his and only his. It made me feel happy, loved, wanted. The way he looked at me showed me i wasnt just another shag, or just another girl to add to his list. He was serious when he said those 3 words to me. He was serious when he said i was beautiful and that he never wanted to be with anyone but me.

I saw it in his face and i saw it now. He didnt plan and me being just another one night stand, he wanted to show me, he wanted me, to give myself, to him. And i wanted too.

Yet i was still scared, scared i would mess up, scared i would suck. Scared he would leave me afterward, or that something would happen and i would end up pregnant. I was scared. Totally completly terrified.

He cupped my fac ein his hands and looked down at me, his breathe fanning over my face. His thumb trailing down my cheek as he searched my eyes.

"I wont hurt you," He whispered. His lips inches from mine. His leg still between mine. his shirt gone and his hair a  mess from my fingers running through it. His lips slightly swollen from the make out session we just had. I stared up at him. How could someone so breath taking, ever want to be with someone like me. But here stood, my face in his hands. My heart beating a million miles an hour, and asking to make love to me.

I dont know what came over me. But i nodded slowly. He stared at me for a while, like he thought i would change my mind all of the sudden. Then he realized i was serious. That i was letting him. I was letting him be my first time, i was giving myself to him. His lips parted in shock then he dragged his thumb down my cheek again and brought his lips down on mine. His lips moved slowly and softly against mine. His hands on my waist, pulling me close to him, wrapping his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back, Trying to forget what i was about to give him. What i was about to do.

"Jump," he said against my lips. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled my waist, pressing my hips tighter against his. I let out a low moan and bit down on his bottom lip. He kissed me harder. Gripping my waist tighter in his hands. He turned and walked up the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he bit down on my bottom lip. He pushed the door to my bedroom open and we walked in. He laid me down on the bed, not breaking his lips from mine. He reached behind me and unzipped the back of my dress. He slid the straps off my shoulders and then slid the dress off my body. Leaving me in my underwear. He moved his hands down and undid his pants and slid them past his hips and let it fall to the floor. He got ontop of me, hovering over me, his elbows supporting him on either side of my head. He took his lips away from mine and looked down at me.

"Your sure?" i nodded and cupped his face in my hands, looking him in the eye.

"I'm sure Harry, im in love with you, your the only one i want to give myself too, the only one i'm ever going to want to give myself too," He stared at me for a while then nodded and pressed his lips back to mine again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and move dme up the bed so my head was laying on the pillow. His legs on either side of my waist. His hands holding my hips. He slowly grinded against me. Biting down on my bottom lip. Pressing my lips against his. I moaned against his lips and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He grinded into me harder, his hand moveing up my back to the back of my bra and undoing it and slipping the strapes off my shoulders and discarding the bra to the side of the bed. He let his lips trail down my neck, past my collar bone to my chest and down to the crevase of my breast, his tongue moving over my skin, over my breast. He sucked lightly, his hips still grinding against mine. I moaned and bit down on my bottom lip. His tongue swirled around and then moved back up to my neck and sucked it lightly.