How To Love III

Aaleeyah

It's been 6 weeks now and I've been having the greatest time. Hakeem and I have been dating ever since the whole Bianca incident. Me and Hakeem have had so much together. It feels as if we've known each other since forever. Hakeem and I are at my house; upstairs in my room watching Poetic Justice. It's one of my favorite movies. But only Chris knows what my top movie is.

Speaking of Chris, I haven't talked to him in a while. I pretty much have been ignoring him for Hakeem. I guess Nicole's advice worked like a charm. I totally forgot about Chris and then I fell for Hakeem real fast.

"Babe what we doing tonight?" I asked.

"I can't hang out tonight. I have to work tonight." Hakeem said.

"Oh man." I said.

"I know but I'll come see you tomorrow morning." Hakeem said.

"Oh that sounds cool." I said.

"Speaking of which, I gotta get going." Hakeem said.

"Ok babe see you tomorrow." I said.

Hakeem got dressed and left my house. When he left I continued to relax. Then I found myself falling asleep when I hear someone knock in the door. I got out of bed and went downstairs to answer the door. I opened the door and standing there was Chris. I was surprised being that we hasn't talked in a month and a half.

"Chris?" I said.

"Hey little mama." Chris said.

"What are you doing here and don’t call me little mama ever again." I asked.

"Okay. I came here to spend time with my sister from another mister." Chris said.

"Why? Don't you need to check on your girl?" I said.

"Nah, she went to work." Chris said.

"I bet she did." I mumbled.

"What was that?" Chris asked.

"Nothing." I said.

I moved out the way and let Chris inside. Chris came inside and sat on the couch. As for me I went to the kitchen to get me a snack. I came back over to the couch and sat a little far away from Chris. Chris kept scooting over towards me and went in the opposite direction. I don’t know what his problem was but his behavior was creeping me out.

“Why the fuck are you being so distant?” Chris said.

“Why are you being so close?” I asked.

“Look I came over here to ask you what have you’ve been doing for the past month and a half.” Chris asked.

“I believe that’s none of your business.” I said.

“Come on. It’s okay you can tell me. You act like I’m gonna get mad or something.” Chris said.

“Okay if you insist. Lately, I’ve been seeing a guy and he’s great. His name is Hakeem and he’s everything to me.” I said.

“Ok that’s fine.” Chris said.

“Well you took that better than I thought you would.” Chris said.

“So anyways, there’s a party that is going on tonight and I would appreciate if you would come.” Chris said.

“Is your hoe gonna be there?” I asked.