How To Love VII

Chris

Last night was kind of my fault as well. I kinda dropped a big ass bomb on Leah. I mean she had no idea that shit was coming out my mouth. Fuck, I didn’t even know that shit was coming out my own damn mouth. I was just as shocked as she was. I didn’t want to call her cause she’ll be expecting that. So I waited until 6 pm to go over her house. So I just chilled in my house.

When I watched TV I heard my door being knocked on. I went downstairs and opened the door. I wondered who can be at my house this early in the fucking morning.  When I opened the door, it wasn’t really that much of a surprise. But I had my own shit to go through for this chick to be at my house. I didn’t have time for this shit.

“Bianca what are you doing here?” I asked.

“I came here to apologize.” Bianca said.

“For what? You ain’t got shit to apologize for.” I said.

“Yes I actually do. I knew sabotaging your relationship with Aaleeyah and your other friends was wrong. I just wanted you all to myself. But if asked you then you would get rid of me anyways.” Bianca said.

“You could’ve just asked. But you caused me everything. My friends and Leah.” I said.

“I know. And for that I’m sorry.” Bianca said.

“I’m not the type of person who holds grudges. So you know what I’ll forgive you.” I said.

“Oh my god! Thank you so much.” Bianca said trying to give me a hug.

“Your welcome. But I want us to be friends.” I said.

“Are you serious?” Bianca said.

“Yup.” I said.

“After all I did to you; and you still want to be associated with me.” Bianca said.

“Be as it may, I want to get to know you even more. We can sit here and talk. But at 6 pm I gotta be somewhere.” I said.

“Sure.” Bianca said walking in.

Bianca came in the house and we sat on the couch; talked and watched TV. I still had feeling for Bianca but a little bit though. We talked about everything you could possible think of. It was nice to have a conversation with Bianca instead of fucking her. But fucking her was much better than this shit.

5:59 pm

Aaleeyah

All day I’ve been wondering what the fuck to say to Chris. I want to tell him everything. But what if I tell him and say something else. I really do love Chris but it’s hard for me. It’s hard for a girl to tell a guy her feelings. The girl doesn’t know how the guy would react. It can turn out in two ways: positive or negative. And I’m not trying to have it the obvious way.

I was in my room pacing back and forth in room. I was finding the courage to call Chris and tell him to come over. But before I could I heard my doorbell ranged. I rushed downstairs thinking its Nicole.

“Nicole I….. Chris?” I said.

“Sup can I come in?” Chris asked.

“Sure why not?” I said.

“Thanks.” Chris said walking in.

“Look about last night…” I was interrupted.

“I know it was wrong for me to drop a bomb on you like that. I know you weren’t expecting that and I’m sorry.” Chris said.

“That’s the thing, I wanted you too.” I said.

“You did?” Chris asked.

“Yea. What I said to you yesterday was just a reaction to what you told me. I react badly when guys tell me they love me. I’m not the type of person who takes that shit well.” I said.

“I know and I didn’t mean to be so straight forward.” Chris said.

“I know. Now since you said what you had to say. Let me speak.” I said.

“Okay.” Chris said.

“When you told me that you loved me. I was shocked and relieved. I wanted to tell you the same thing. But you know what I was actually nervous. I didn’t know how you would’ve react to that. What I’m trying to say is that I’m in love with you. I’ve always been in love with you ever since high school.” I said.

“Wow. I guess the only thing left to do is this.” Chris said.

Before I could say anything else, Chris came close to me and kissed me. It was our first kiss as friends. The kiss was so passionate and sensual. I wrapped my arms around Chris’ neck and he picked me up. Chris’ went upstairs carrying me to my bedroom. Chris’ threw me on my bed and I started laughing. Chris crawled on the bed and went continued to kiss each other.

I wrapped my leg around Chris’ waist. I felt his hand go up my leg. It tickled me and inbetween kisses I laughed. Chris backed up and took off his shirt exposing his 6 pack abs. I licked my lips and we continued to make out.

Chris kissed my neck and soft moans escaped my mouth. I tried to hold them in; but they came out anyways. Chris lifted my shirt up and kissed my stomach all the way to pants. He slid off my pants and continued to tease the shit outta me. He used his fingers and rubbed my clit. I felt so good.

“Chris stop teasing me.” I said.

“You want me?” Chris asked.

“Fuck yea!” I yelled.

Then Chris put his tongue inside of me. He started out slow and his tongue went faster. Moans escaped from me and I couldn’t stop it. I arched my back and climaxed. Chris came back up and slid his pants off. I took my top off exposing my breast. I reached in the drawer and got a condom and handed it to Chris.

“How many dudes have had in the bed?” Chris said.

“If yo ass think we doing this without a condom; your bugging.” I said.

“Fine okay.” Chris said.

Chris put the condom and slid me down to the edge of the bed. He put “CJ” inside of me and started out slowly. Soft moans came from my body. But then Chris went faster and faster. I felt my whole body shake. Chris kept fucking me until I couldn’t feel my legs anymore. I arched my back again and climaxed. Chris turned me over and fucked me in the ass. I didn’t know this could happen to me but it’s happening. Afterwards, we plopped down on my bed and fell asleep. Tonight was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I’m glad it was with Chris.