How To Love VIII

Aaleeyah

Waking up the next morning made me smile. I had sex with my best friend but I wanted to know where we stand now. I don't want to be friends with benefits. That's not even an option. I turned to my left and saw Chris gone. I wondered where he went. His clothes were still on the floor. I looked for his shirt and put it on. I smelled something from downstairs. It smelled so good. I went downstairs and saw Chris cooking breakfast. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him.

"Morning hun." I said.

"Morning." Chris said.

"Last night was great." I said.

"I know I was there." Chris said.

"Shut up. What are you cooking?" I said.

"Pancakes and hash browns." Chris said.

"My favorite." I said.

"Why do you think I cooked it?" Chris said.

"Aww that's so sweet of you. Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." Chris said.

Chris and I sat at the table and started eating. But what still went through my mind was where we stand. We can't be friends anymore or friends with benefits. I just want to know if we can try and make a relationship or we continue fucking each other like people used to do back in 70's. I stopped eating and Chris looked at me. He knew something was wrong so we just stared at each other.

“What’s wrong? You’ve been quiet this morning.” Chris said.

“I know it’s just………” I stopped.

“What? Come on you can tell me.” Chris said.

“It’s just I don’t know where we stand after what happened last night. I mean of course it was great; but how do I know your not going to treat me like the rest of your hoes.” I said.

“Cause I would never betray you like that. Sure I fuck a lot; but I haven’t done it with you. You’ve seen my bad side, my good side and everything else.” Chris said.

“That’s not helping me.” I said.

“Come on Leah. If we got in a relationship right now wouldn’t you think I’ll stay committed to you?” Chris said.

“Yea.” I said.

“Exactly” Chris said.

“So what are you saying? Are we now boyfriend or girlfriend?” I asked.

“Hell yea.” Chris said.

“OMG! Really?” I said.

“Get yo ass over here!” Chris said.

I sat on Chris lap and smiled. We both looked in each other’s eyes and smiled. Then we kissed each other. The kiss was heated and Chris had picked me up and places me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and started unbuckling his pants. But someone barged through the door.

“Oh shit!” Nicole said.

“Nicole!” I yelled.

“I see I’m interrupting something.” Nicole said.

“Uh you think.” I said.

“I’m just going to go and take a shower.” Chris said.