The Morning After|Both|

Okay my friend requested this on too. Not sure how to feel about this one...😂❤️👌🏻 and Graysons I tried to make funny so.....
      Ethan: you and Ethan were laying in bed . You woke up and you really had to pee, but you didn't want to wake up Ethan.
    You slide your feet off the bed and went to stand up. You almost fell to the ground do to the extreme pain 'down there'.(oh my😳😂)
   "OW!!!"
  Ethan rolled over rubbing his eyes. Trying to figure out what happened.
   "Baby what's wrong?!"
   "Nothing. I just uh... Hurt a little"
   He looked confused for a moment and then his eyes went wide.
   "Im sorry babe I didn't mean to hurt you!" He said worryingly.
   "Ethan babe I'm fine just.... Uh I really have to pee. A lot"
    He jumped up and helped you to the bathroom. You did your business and he helped you with anything you wanted. So of course, you took advantage.

      Grayson: you woke up on the couch.(yes on the couch....) and you went to sit up but you rolled of because a sharp pain. "Down below".
     Grayson ran into the room, from being who knows where.
    "Bae you okay I heard a big thud?!"
    "No your dick hurt me!!!!"
   His hole face went red and he was so embarrassed.
   "Shut up"
   "That's not what you said when you told me to let the neighbors know your name!"
   "SHUT UP"
  Jake, Aaron, Jack, Ethan, and Cameron walked out into the room. They patted Grayson on the back and he was turning the darkest shade of red you've ever seen and he was trying not to smile.
   "GET SOME BUDDY!!!" Jake screamed.

A/N: I dot. Even like know what Graysons was😂😂😂😂❤️

Oh and sorry if you requested an imagine. On my dirty book. I'll be updateing soon.