Beach Day pt.2|E.D

Look an actual imagine😂😂😂(I don't delete my rants. I want to be able to see them in the future 😂✌🏼️)

{}

Grayson pulled out of the driveway. You and Ethan sat in the back leaving Grayson lonely in the front.

"Dude turn on the radio please?!" Ethan whined.

"Okay, what do you want to listen to?!"

"I dunno"

"Oh good answer!" Grayson chuckled.

Grayson fiddled with the knobs to the radio.

"How about the AUX?!" Ethan asked.

"I forgot it..." Grayson said. Well shit now there's probably now good music to listen to....

"Really?!" Ethan asked annoyed.

"Sorry bro..."

It was a long ride to the beach but when you finally arrived you were very happy to get out.

"And we're here" Grayson says pulling in.

"Yay" you scream.

"Someones happy!" Ethan said. He had been sleeping.

You got out of the car and yawned. Long car ride.

Ethan slowly got out and stretched. Grayson just got out putting his sun glasses on. He literally looked like he was in a movie, anyway.

You went to the changing rooms and got in your swimsuit. When you walked back out Ethan and Grayson had already set everything up. You walked over to them.

"Y/N are you gonna swim soon?!" Grayson asked taking off his shirt.

"I might in a minute!" You said sitting down on your towel.

"Okay well me and Grayson are gonna get in!" Ethan said leaning down and kissing you.

"Okay!" You said smiling. They walked away and headed towards the ocean. You say them slept walked in, you laughed because you could tell they were cold.

You decided to tan to you up on some tanning lotion and laid down with your face down on the towel.

You say there for so long that you started to get sleeping feeling the sun beat down on you.

But you became wide awake when you felt something wet touch your back.

"AAAAAHHHH" you screamed. Ethan stood up laughing. He was soaking wet and he just hugged you.

You stood up. You crossed your arms. You were pissed.

"What the hell!" You say. He just laughed.

You felt something just as cold hit you. You turned around. Grayson was laughing with a empty bucket in his hand.

You grabbed the bucket out of his hand and threw it at him. It was plastic so hit didn't hurt him.

"You guys are assholes!" You start to laugh.

"We know"....Ethan picked you up.

"Ethan put me down!!!" You scream. You know he was heading towards the water. You start to laugh because you know there no fighting it.

"No no no no no!!!!!" You say repeatedly....

Then you felt the cold water hit your entire body. You stood back up catching your breath.

You wiped your eyes and slashed Ethan.

"I hate you!!" You scream laughing.

"No you don't." He said. He kissed you.

"Okay I might just love you....."

{}

this was terrible😂😂😂🔫