Imagine For Mady

For💕😘:
thinkingdolan

Mady's Pov
I zipped up the dress and looked in the mirror. I look disgusting, I'm not even sure how to explain how bad I look. I put my normal clothes back on and looked back in the mirror. I still looked disgusting, why does Grayson love me. I just don't get it.

I wanted to cry, I don't know what's gotten into me but it's making me disgusted with myself. I let tears fall to the floor.

"Babe are you okay?" I heard Grayson ask. I quickly stood up and wiped away my tears. I grabbed the dress. I unlocked the door and walked out.

"Yeah just fine." I sniffed.

"No, baby what's wrong?" He asked pulling me into a tight hug. I broke down and started crying again.

"Why-do-you-love-me?" I asked in between sniffles (that's a weird word, sorry😂).

"Cause you are the most Beautiful, generous, loving, human being I've ever met. I'll love you forever, why wouldn't I love you Mady." He looked down at me.

"I'm so ugly Grayson!" I said looking up at him.

"You are not, you are so damn hot. I'd hit that." He winked. What the actual fuck...

"Okay!" I fake smiled. I was still very upset. He just doesn't get it.

"Do you want to try on anything els-"

"No." I interrupted him.

"Okay." He took my hand in his. He grabbed the other bags and we headed out of the mall.

-Home-

"Grayson, does this shirt make me look fat?" I asked walking out to the living room standing in front of him.

"No, not at all baby." He smiled looking me up and down. He was trying to make me feel better.

"Well I honk it does." I said walking out of the room.

Grayson's Pov
Mady's been very different lately, not the Mady I fell for. Not the outgoing lovable girl I knew.

I followed her into our room.

"Baby, listen you are Beautiful!" I said sitting next to her on the bed.

"You just don't get it Grayson." She said starting to cry again.

"What don't I get! I love you so much you are so damn beautiful I can't even think of another word to describe you!" She stood up.

"I'm disgusting Grayson, I look so bad!" I stood up and hugged her.

"Listen baby, you may think this now but you aren't. If you were an ugly person on the inside,why would I be with you. And to me it doesn't matter what you look like, you are beautiful, so beautiful. And who cares what people think about you! I love you so god damn much. I don't give a shit anymore because you make me happy! Love is enough for me not to care about me. And you're the love of my life. My dream girl!" He kissed me.

"I love you Grayson!" She hugged me tight.

"I love you so much more." I looked into her eyes and kissed her passionately.
{}

Guys I'm sorry this is terrible. If you want me to redo it I understand😂👌🏻.