Side Chick? | 1

Ethan And You sat on the couch, he looked at you.

"What ya wanna do Y/N?"

"I don't know whatever I just don't want to be bored anymore."

Ethan starts walking up to his room and throws his phone on his bed and grabs a movie without saying anything. You sit down and he looks at you and smiles sitting down next to you. He scoots down to the end his pillows were at and patted the spot next to him. You jump back, he puts his arm on the back of his headboard.

You grab your phone and look at it, Ethan had posted a Tweet, it just had emojis. "😘😉😅😏👌🏻" you laughed and he tryed to look at your phone. You turned it off and looked at him, he was starring at you smiling.

"Shit you saw my tweet didn't you?"

"yes, you must be getting 'lucky."

Ethan looked at you and smashed his lips into yours. You didn't hesitate to kiss back, you run your fingers through his hair and opened your eyes.

Ethan smiles and breaks the kiss. "I love yo-" his phone rings, he has it as babe. You get up. And you look at him with anger in your eyes. "Ethan I'm pretty sure Im not fuckin calling you right now, SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLAIN MOTHER FUC-" his phone rings again.

He picks it up. "Have fun with your slut Ethan."

" y/f/n it's not a good time", you look at him and your eyes open wide "OH THAT SLUT IS MY BEST FUCKING BACKSTABBING, NO GOOD, FUCKING FRIEND?" You pick up a trophy you're about to throw it at Ethan but Grayson grabs it out of your hand. 

"Grayson I don't need you to protect me, I can handle this. Y/n can I please explain".

"NO ETHAN YOU CAN NOT EXPLAIN YOU MESSED UP ITS YOUR FAULT I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL YOU-". Grayson picks you up and holds you back from trying to choke Ethan.

You Then turn around and kiss Grayson, right in front of Ethan. Ethan throws a pillow at Grayson. You turn around seeing a tearing up Ethan You let go of Grayson and smirk evilly.

PART TWO SOOON!!!!! Im sorry it was short