Confronted

I can't believe what Dean said why would he say that to me especially after we just became friends? I guess I was just some big joke to him. With all these thoughts in my head I start heading to my hotel room. I needed time to think about Dean, Aj Styles and me because I can't take this even if this complicated life just started I don't wanna deal with it. I finally made it to my hotel room but as I entered I saw the two people I didn't wanna deal with right now April and Aj Style.
"Where the hell have you been"April asked
"Yeah and what the hell was the whole Dean thing out there in the arena?"Aj Styles said questioning be as well
"Okay first of all I've been in the arena till now and I was only doing as I was ordered to do by Stephanie!"I say almost screaming
"Okay now what about last night where were you?"April asked
"I was with Paige I already told you that."I say
"Really because Aj said he saw you go to Dean's hotel room after you where done talking to Paige!"April yelled
"Omg! I've had enough Yes I was with Dean in his room but I can promise you that me hanging with Dean ever again is out of the picture!"I say screaming almost having tears ball out of my eyes
"What happened?"Aj Styles asked me
"Nothing."I say lying
"Okay can I talk to you alone?"Aj asked me
I didn't say anything I just shook my head yes and we left my room to go to his.
Aj and I entered his room and we just sat on the couch in silence until he broke the silence by asking what's wrong. I kept up with my lie by saying nothing is wrong.
"Alexis look I've known you for three years already. I know when you're lying and right now you are so can you please tell me what happened with you and Dean."Aj asked
"I already told you I'm perfectly fine. What happened with me and Dean was fucked up and shouldn't of happened!Okay so stop asking me what the hell is wrong with me!"I scream at Aj well standing getting ready to leave. I left Aj's room and went out for a walk; I saw a small park with a bench by it so I decided to take a seat and think about everything in my life. I was out of my thoughts when I heard footsteps I looked to see who it was and it was Aj. I didn't say anything to him O just got off the bench and walked away but before I could leave Aj grabbed my wrist and spawn me around making me face him I looked up at him his arm was around my waist he looked at my eyes and back down to my lips while biting his lip; his face started getting closer to mine and then bam the unbelievable happened Aj's lips where on mine. I didn't know what to do I just froze but after 5 seconds of thinking I kissed him back as I kissed him back it started to rain. The kiss Aj and I shared was like one of those old fashioned movie kisses: sweet,gentle,memorable, and mostly passionate. After the kiss Aj just looked at me shocked by what he did and probably with the fact that I kissed him back. I broke the silence by saying the most stupidest thing I could ever say "Um you're a good kisser."
Aj chuckled and said" Thanks,you're also a good kisser shorty"
Gosh I missed him calling me shorty along with his chuckle damn I just missed everything about him.
"Thanks" I say laughing a little.
"So you wanna start heading back to the hotel" Aj asked
"Yeah it's getting pretty cold along with the fact it's raining" I say
Aj and I made our and we promised ti never speak of the kiss again..... At least for now.....