Backstage

Its been almost a week since I've spoken to Dean and it's secretly killing me inside not talking to him but I guess he doesn't feel sorry about what he said. Gosh all this confusion is making me fall apart mentally and I just can't take it anymore my head keeps spinning around. These thoughts better not interfere in my match. Right now is my match team P.C.B music hit and as they entered in ring The Bella's theme. After the two teams were in the ring My teams music blasted and we did our entrance and entered the ring.( This tag team was where everyone is in the ring a once) Paige went after April, Brie attacked Charlotte. Becky,Sasha, and Alicia Fox were just all punching each other. By the time me and Nikki started to attack each other everyone was outside the ring except for us. I gave Nikki brutal punches to the face, but before I could go for another punch Brie attacked me from behind and did her finisher she went for a pin. I managed to tap out; still having strength to bet the hell out of Nikki. I got up and speared Nikki then I started threw Brie out of the ring so I could get a pin on Nikki but my pin was disrupted by Paige. Jeez I know were enemies on screen but couldn't she let me finish this match already! Sasha came in the ring to attack Paige along with April joining her in Paige's bet down. That turned into a brawl instead of a fight. The fight between April, Paige, and Sasha got interfered by Alicia Fox and Charlotte. I tried to turn around to see what Becky was doing but before are could Nikki grabbed me and did her finisher The Rack Attack then she pinned me. But before she could get a three count April grabbed Nikki's hair and repeatedly started to punch her till she then April did the Black Widow on Nikki but let her go so I could Spear her. I then speared Nikki and went for a pin winning the match. After my teams victory Stephanie came out and said "Congratulations to Devil's Night for winning the triple threat match, but that's not all I came our here to say. Alexis we all know you've worked hard in this business so to reward you. At Extreme Rules it will be Alexis vs Nikki Bella for the Divas Title!" I couldn't help but scream and joy. I was finally getting a title shot. April and Sasha congratulated me and we walked down the ramp making our way backstage.