Girl Talk

After Smackdown was over everybody went to their hotel room. Than gosh I was sharing a room with Aj Lee but I couldn't hang out with her because I had to talk to Paige so I told Aj Lee that I was going over to Paige's to watch a movie I know I lied but I can't tell her the truth because she'll want to know what I need to talk to her about. As I left the room Aj Lee screamed to stay up to late we gotta train early tomorrow morning. After she screamed that I shut the door and made my way to Paige's room she was just down the hall around the corner but as I turned sadly I saw the two guys I wanted to ignore Dean and Aj Styles. I wanted to ignore Dean because of the whole thing that happened in the ring and I wanted to ignore Aj Styles because well I don't know why I just didn't want to talk to him right now. So the only good solution for this situation was to put my head down and walk past them really fast so I did but Aj Styles recognized me and called me over. So I had two choices A)Go up to him and talk to him with Dean or B)Ignore him and keep walking so I chose option B because I couldn't take this right now so I ran as fast as I could to Paige's room and bursted in not taking time to knock because this was legitimate business. As I ran in the room I caught Paige watching TV and she said"Heyy what the heck I was doing private business." And I replied "Jeez watching TV is so private." After I said that we both bursted into laughter we laughed for about a minute and then got to legit business I told her about how I taught Dean's smirk was gorgeous and I told her how I felt about Aj Styles. After explaining my whole situation she said the worst thing I could possibly hear at this moment "Well Alexis you know I love you to death and you're my friend but I gotta be 100% honest with you so hear it goes after what you told me it sounds like you're starting to develop feelings for the one and only Lunatic Fringe well also having feelings for Aj Styles so basically you're in a love triangle kind of."
"NO! This can't be I like AJ not Dean."I said
"Oh honey it is possible and I'm sorry but it's true you're falling for Dean and let's face it if he like you also you guys can get married and have lunatic babies."Paige said trying to lighten up my mood
"Well I am a badass lunatic."I said laughing
"Oh you are totally."Paige said laughing along with me. After laughing with Paige I told her I have to go in I gave her a goodbye hug. Well leaving her room she yelled "Have fun with your soon to be lunatic." I didn't respond I just shut the door and made my way back to my room.