Dean's Hotel Room

We finally made it to Dean's room it was around midnight dang Aj Lee is gonna be pissed at me. I was snapped out of my thoughts from Dean asking me if I wanted anything to drink and I said water would be nice as he went to get me some water and him a pop I took a seat on the couch. He came back with a water bottle for me and a coco cola for his self as he handed me my water and asked if he could sit by me I said"Go ahead it's your room."
"I know but I don't want you to think I'm weird."Dean said
"It's okay to be weird in case you forgot I'm weird also" I said laughing
As I said that Dean took a seat next to me and we continued our little game of 21 questions
"Well why don't you think I'm a lunatic?"Dean repeated his question
"I don't know I just think that you're probably sweeter then you think you are." I said Dean looked shocked he wasn't the only one that was shocked I shocked myself as well
"Thanks"Dean said
"I'm sorry."I said
"For what" Dean asked
"I don't know you probably think I'm weird because I said that"I said looking at my feet
"No I don't think your weird I actually think the complete opposite."
"Really"I asked him well looking at him
"Yeah"Dean Said
"Thanks"I said sort of smiling well looking down
"Hey don't look down I wanna see that sort of smile of yours." Dean said lifting my face up. I couldn't help but completely smile this time and as I smiled a real smile actually came across Dean's face. After that whole romantic moment or whatever that was Dean and I continued our game of 21 questions by the end of the game I was completely tired it was 2A.M. when we finished. Dean asked me if I wanted him to walk me to my hotel room I shook my head sure. As me and Dean made our way to my room we had a great conversation we got to know each other better and it felt good to start getting know there's more to the lunatic fringe then a just a lunatic. We finally made it to my room and before we said goodnight to each other Dean asked if him and I could be friends I answered yes because being friends with a lunatic must be a adventure.