Starting the Divas Revolution

It's Monday night Raw and we are performing in Miami, Florida. All the divas are in the locker room we're all waiting for Stephanie to arrive. Finally after what seemed for a century she finally appeared "Alright ladies tonights finally going to be the night that hell breaks loose for the divas!" Stephanie said "It's going to be The Bellas, Team PCB(Paige,Charlotte,and Becky Lynch),and Devil's Night (Alexis,Sasha Banks,Aj Lee) all against each other let the best team win. Well go on and I'll introduce you all to the ring." After Stephanie left each team changed into their attire and got ready for the triple threat tag team match. Finally Stephanie's music hit when she got into the ring she first introduced The Bellas then Team PCB and finally my team Devil's Night. When we all where in the ring the Bellas started talking trash like always finally we all had enough of their bullshit and attacked them. It was left to PCB and us Devil's Night we all knew my team would be the last standing so Sasha,Aj Lee, and I looked at each other and beat PCB down to the ground. Dang this was turning into a brawl instead of a match. Sasha hit the Bank Statement on Charlotte while Aj hit her Black Widow on Becky and I hit my finisher the spear the only team left standing was Devil's Night and our music hit guess we where the winners. When we all arrived backstage Stephanie announced a falls count anywhere match between The Bellas, PCB, and Devil's Night at WrestleMania. Finally divas will get the chance to show what were really about well destroying each other this was going to be a hell of a match.
_______________________________________
Sorry about if the first chapter sucked but I'll try and get better at writing It's my first story so please don't judge me and if you have anyways ideas on what i should do with the story please comment ☺Thanks☺