Chapter 1:The black sheep

Angela's POV

I woke up with someone jumping on me.  

'ANGIEEEE WAKEE UUP! IT'S VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR YOUUU!'-my brother John yelled. He is 20,has green eyes and dark brown hair. He goes to the gym and he is very ridged because of his looks and shit. It kinda makes me annoyed ,but he is the best brother I could ask for.

'Geet ooof off meee,I don't wanna gooo,I want to SLEEP!'- I said whining in process.

'Okay,you asked for it. "-he said smirking.

Ow fuck no...

He went to his room and played stupid ear-bleeding techno song and all I heard was:BUMBUMBUM!!

"OKAAAAAY I'M UUUUP,JUST CUT THE CRAP ALREADY!"-I said running towards the bathroom. I can't believe he used to listen metal. What happened to him?

When I got out of the bathroom,I got dressed. I pulled on dark blue ripped jeans and military-look-a-like tank top,black converse and put on my bracelets. I put on a simple make-up:just mascara and eyeliner and straighten up my hair. My mom greet me with breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie!"-she said smiling.

"First day of high school and my hair's not black,I'm never gonna forgive you. "-I said while kissing her cheek.

"You know it's for your benefit. "-she said

"Yeah,yeah,whatever. "-I said annoyed.

"Gotta go to work,see you afternoon!"-she said as she blew me a kiss.

"Bye mum!"

I got up from the table and called John.

"Johnny my sunshine,gimme a ride pweaaasee???!!"-I yelled

"I'm coming,calm yout tits. "-he said angrily.

What the hell..he is like pregnant women,always changes the moods fast.

As we were getting closer to the school,I was becoming more nervous. It was the best school in town and I didn't thought that I can handle it. Why did I choose this school? I have no clue.

As we were in front of the school,all I saw were people who looked...the same. No one had ripped jeans whit chains on them. Accept me. Well,this will be fun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I actualy described myself and my bro,but I changed names because I am from Croatia :P 

So sorry for any grammar mistakes but I think I am doing this preety good for now,don't I? No? Fiiiinee -.- 

Anyway,see you soon! <3