Chapter 6:One of the lost ones

Andy's POV:

*Dream*

"Andy,I want you now. I am ready. I love you. "-she said as she wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed me.

"I love you too. "-I said as I pushed my tongue inside of her mouth and colapsed us on bed. I took her hands and pinned them on bed above her head. I started kissing her passionately as I was pushing my body against hers. She left a moan into my mouth as she squeezed the sheets. I removed her clothes and she did same with my boxers. I grabbed her neck softly and started kissing it as I trailed her figure from her neck down to her hips. She gasped as she pulled my hair. I was getting hard.

"Do it."-she growled.

I obeyed. Once I got in she left a loud moan as she dug her nails into my back. I was getting faster and she was getting louder. Suddently I felt hunger like I never felt before. I growled loudly as my eyes became red and my fangs became elongated. I sank my fangs into her neck,draining her to death,leaving her with terrified expression on her face as she looked me in the eyes and left one last tear along with her breath.

*end of dream*

"No!"-I said as I opened my eyes roughly and arised my body straight in my bed.

I realised she was sleeping next to me. I sighed and rubbed my eyes and put my head into my hands with my elbowes on my knees. Is this a warning?A vision or a meaningless dream?Shold I take a risk if we come to that point?Probably no. I let my head hit the pillow and turned on my side,facing her. She looked so peacefull. I smiled and kissed her forehead as I hugged her like a teddy bear. What am I doing? Do I love her?I don't think it is safe for her to be around me. Should I tell her?Will she accept me or...hate me? Why can't I be like her?She is so lucky. I can't let myself hurt her.I felt a tear in my eye. So much questions. And so much burden to carry. Why did this happened? How did I got to a point where I hate myself? This is not me. It can't be...

*falls asleep*

Angie's POV:

I woke up facing his chest. He smelled so nice. I realised I was in his arms. I took a deep breath and let it out. He squezeed me slightly and I looked at his face.

"Good morning stranger. "-I said and smiled.

"Good morning angel. "-he said in his sexy,raspy voice,also smiling.

"Aww you called me angel."-I blushed.

"Well your name is Angela and you looked so cute while sleeping."-he chuckled.

What?

"Oh stahp it."-I blushed even more. -

"So where were you last night?"

His smile faded.

"I...uhm...I remembered I had to go out with guys because...Jake owed us pizza. It's because of some stupid bet,don't even ask."

I knew he was lying.But I don't need to know everything.

"Okie dokie then.Uhmm...I need to ask you something."-I said shyly.

"What is it?"

"Do you have any...toothbrush that you don't use?"

"Of course I do.Who doesn't?"-he smiled.

"Good.Because I don't want you to drop dead because of my morning breath."-I said as I jumped off of bed and asked:"Where do you keep them?"

"HAHAHAHHAHA,I'll show you."-he said as he got out of his bed wearing his boxers only.Damn,he was sexy.I checked him out and he chuckled.