Chapter 3:Saviour will be there

Angelas POV:

Three guys started beating me as the blond girl laughed evily.

"LET GO OF ME!IT H-HURTS!"-I yelled as I was choking in my tears of anger.One guy was holding my arms tihgtly as other punched me in my stomach with his leg so hard that I couldn't breathe.They laughed as they saw me choking,but they started to beating me again.Fucking assholes.I never felt so weak.I wished that I could just die.All the memories from my childhood came back to me.I was always abused by other kids since I was 5 years old.Once it happened first time,I told my parents about that,they went to kindergarten and gave those bullies a lesson.I thought it was over,but it just got worse.I stopped telling my parents about that because I was so scared.I was abused for years until I heard the message that Black Veil Brides sent trought their music.Stand up.Don't let anyone bring you down.Never give in.

I have to stop this.

"Help...me..."-I tried to yell but sound didn't come out.

"HELP!"-Yes!I did it!

"HEY!You fucking assholes,leave the girl alone!"-Low,beautiful and sexy voice growled.

He punched the guy who was holding my arms in the face and he fell to the ground.

"That was a wrong move dude!".-Barbie's boyfriend said as he jumped on my saviour,but he punched him in the stomach and threw him on the floor.He gave killing look to the third guy and he ran away.Wow.Really brave.Fake blonde also ran away,leaving her precious boyfriend behind.True love,I can say.

I lied on the ground,unable to move.Every single part of my body was possesed by sharp,unbearable pain.

"Oh God,are you okay?!"-a tall guy said with worry in his voice as he cupped my face between his warm,soft hands.

"I..I d-don't know."-I said confused.

This guy looks familiar.

Wait..Is that...?

No fucking way.

"A-Andy?"-I said even more confused.

"Yes,but we'll meet later.Let me take you to the hospital."-he said strictly.

No.

"No,please!Just take me home!"-I said almost crying.

"Can you even walk?"-he asked.

"Of course I can.Look."-I tried to get up,but I couldn't.Pain was so strong so I couldn't do anything else but scream.I think I have broken bones.

"God damn it woman!I'm taking you to the hospital!"-he snapped.

He slowly picked me up bridal style and headed to his car.I felt dizzy.As I closed my eyes,everything went black.

Andys POV

She fainted in my arms.Poor girl.I know my fans are going trough some hard times,just like me in high school,but I have never seen something like this.When I saw her been beated up by these fuckers,I felt so much anger inside me.I only wish I came there before.

I came back from my thoughts into reality as we came in front of the hospital.

I picked her up again and headed towards the entrance.

"She needs a doctor!"-I yelled as I got in.

"What happened?!"-doctor said as he run to us.

"Someone beat her up.She fainted.Hurry!"

When they took her away,a nurse came to me.

"Are you in any way related to this girl?"-she asked.