Chapter 4:Raise your head and taste the courage

Angelas POV:

Today is the lucky day I guess!You don't bring Andy Biersack to your house every day!He is so sweet to me and he actually cares.There is no guy who cared for me ever.Even in friendly way.Yes,friendly way.Even though I have a crush on Andy,I know that there is never going to be anything between us.He is famous rockstar and I am...me.And he is like seven years older than me so...But love isn't maths.Oh for God sakes Angie,cut the crap already,he is just being nice!

My mom is going to freak out.

"Are you sure you want to do this?You see,my family doesn't like you very much..."-I said feeling guilty.

"Don't worry,I got used to people not liking me."-he said shruging.

Don't do this to me! :(

"Well I guess things will change because you saved my life,remember?"-I said winking and he just smiles.

I took his hand and started to walk towards the house doors.I hardly managed to do it 'cause I had broken bones.The closer we were,more nervous I was.I grabbed doorknob.It was locked.

"Well shiet."-I said annoyed.

"You don't have keys?"-he asked.

"Apparently I lost them.I must have dropped them in the school yard."-I mumbled.

"When are your parents coming back?"

"What time is it?"-I asked.

"2pm."-he replied.

"They should be back in half an hour or so."

"Well,obviously we have to wait 'till than.What do you want to do?"-he asked smirking.

That.Fucking.Smirk.Those lips.And those gorgeous ocen blue eyes.This is all to much for my heart,I can't take this!

I just stood there staring at him.

"Is...anything wrong?"-he asked worried.

Way to go Angie.

"What...?um...I'm just thinking...We should sit here and you should tell me something about yourself!Wait! I think I already know mostly everithing about you.Oh my God I am fucking creep."-I said burying my head between my knees.

I am so embarassed.

He started to laugh.Great.

"It is not even funny."-I mumbled with my head still between my knees.

"Of corse it is!You look so cute when you're embarassed!But you're far away from being the creep.Trust me."-he said still chuckling.

"Then tell me about your expiriences with creeps."-I mumbled again.

"When we were on our last tour,one girl sneaked into my room,lied in my bed and stared at me until I woke up."-he said as he lifted my head up softly.

Nooooo don't do thaaaaat!

"You're fucking kidding me,right?"

"Honestly?No.She scared the shit out of me.And I still don't get how did she passed the guards."-he said thoughtfully.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hahahahahhaha even I'm not that crazy!"-I said still laughing.

"See? I told you!"-he said also laughing.

I saw a car heading towards the house.

"My parents."-I whined.

"Don't worry.It will be just fine."-He said grabbing my hand.