Chapter 7:Fallen angel,tell me why?

Andy's POV:

"I have to tell you something."-I said almost choking. It is time. I can't lie to her anymore.

"Andy,what happened?"-she said worried.

"I...I've been lied to you about who I am. "-I said.

"W-what do you mean? What are you talking about?"-she said confused.

How am I going to do this?God damn it!

"I am not human being anymore. I am a vampire."-I said as I looked her in the eyes.

She just looked at me with eyes wide open.

"I'm sorry,I thought you said that you're a vampire,can you repeat it please?"-she said as she became pale.

"Angela,you heard it right."-I said as I looked to the ground.

"No.You can't be. "-she said as she got up,looking scared.

"But...I am."-I said as tear escaped my eye.

"NO!Why didn' you tell me before?!WHY?!"-she started crying.

"I'm sorry. I was scared. "-I said as I took her hand,but she shook it off.

"I should be scared now.Thank you. "-she said as she ran out of the house and shut the door.

"Angela!"-I yelled as I ran towards the doors and opened them,but she was gone already. How is this possible? She couldn't just dissapear. Unless...oh my God.

Angelas POV:

I ran out of the house,reveal my once white wings and flew away. I saw a high tree and settled myself inside of it's treetop. Yes,I am an angel. No one ever knew about this. Niether did I before 8 years ago. I started hearing that voice in my head. It said that I'm the chosen one. For a reason that I still don't know. I am guessing that that voice is God himself. My parents don't know about this either. He told me to be careful not to break the rules. Apparently I did. I kissed the creature of darkness. I am the fallen now. I started crying even more. My tears were blood red now and my wings midnight black. I didn't want this to happen!

"God! Forgive me! Please,it's not my fault!"-I sobbed loudly.

My hair was getting darker until it became black.

"NOO!"-I screamed as my eyes were shedding more bloody tears.

I put my head in my hands and pulled my hair. Can Heaven be so cruel? It started raining. I felt strong arms wrapping around my shoulders.

"I am so sorry. "-he said as I felt something wet on my neck.

"Sorry won't bring me back!"-I yelled as I looked up at him. He stood there in shock.

"Your eyes..."

"I know!And it's all your fault!"-I said breathing heavily. Oh not again. I squeezed my head with my hands in pain.

"Oh God...I feel so dizzy..."

"Angela?What's wrong?!"-he asked worried.

"No..I..."-I muffled as I fell to the grass and everything went black once again.

***

I woke up in Andys bed with terrible headache.

I sat up and put my head in my hands. I remembered everything that happened and I felt chills go down my spine. Was it a dream?

I stood up and looked myself into mirror. My hair is black. So it is true. I felt a wave of emotions in my eyes,but I didn't want to let it out. I took a deep breath,let it out and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I took it,I wrapped a towel around my body,went to a livingroom and sat on couch. Where is Andy?

Andys POV:

I was sitting on the cold dark ground with blank expression,tears falling down my cheeks. I ruined everything. I stole the light within her. I don't deserve to live. I took the knife and put it on my wrist. Wait. What's the point? I can't die.

"BECAUSE I AM FUCKING VAMPIRE!"-I yelled as I sank a knife into my hand.

"Fuck!"-I said as I pulled it out and threw it away.

I watched my hand heal and became more angry. I clenched my fist and closed my eyes as they shed more tears. I feel like a pussy. But I'm tired. I can't take this anymore. If this is the way to live,I want to die. All I need is to figure it out how. I should check on Angie now. She needs my help. Even if she hates me. I need to help her.

***

I opened the door and I knew something is wrong. I could clearly smell blood.

"Angela? Where are you?"-no answer.

I followed the smell that came from the bathroom. The door was locked.

"Angela?Open the door. "-still no answer.

"I'm breaking in."-I said as I knocked the door down and saw the most terrible view I could possibly see. Oh no...

"ANGELA! GOD DAMN IT,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

She lied there in a pool of her own blood. Hopeless. Lifeless.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I am SO sorry guys! I haven't been here lately cause summer is almost over and I'm trying to have some fun :)

Chapter is short,but here it is.

I'll upload the new one as soon as I can.

Stay awesome

(And yeah,I'm about to make a trailer to this story :D)