Chapter 9:Revealing the truth

Angelas' POV

I wrapped my hands around his neck and felt chills crawl trough my body in the nicest way. He sneaked his hands around my waist and smiled.

"I think I'm in love."-he said.

"And I think you're not the only one."-I said as I pulled him closer and started kissing him slowly.

I finally felt like I'm somewhere I belong-in his arms. I felt safe. Like no one could hurt me ever again. I felt a tear escape my eye.

"What's wrong?"-he asked worried.

"Nothing. Everything is so right."-I said as I smiled and hugged him thightly. He wrapped his arms around me like he would never let go.

I fell asleep and woke up to find myself in his room...alone.I got up and looked around the house. I felt someone is here,but I couldn't find them. I heard the doorbell rang so I went to see who was it. As I was going to open the door,I started to feel a bit strange. I grabbed the doorknob....

"Ryan?"-I was shocked.-"w-what are you doing here?"

"Hi...I have some news...you might wanna sit down."

"Okay...come in..."

What the hell?

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No,I'm fine,thanks....so...you're surely confused right now I guess..."

"Oh you think? Tell me what is going on."

"Well...I think you already know that you're not like the others...but neither am I. You see,we are kinda related."

Okay,what?

"Woah woah slow down...I don't get it...related...how? I have just one brother. And how did you found me anyways?"

"He is your human brother,but...I'm the one from up there. I am connected with you,your thoughts and feelings."

"Oh really? Then where have you been when they beat the crap out of me?"

"I knew that Andy is going to save you. I can see things you know...all of the angels have some sort of special powers let's say."

"Then what is mine?"

"Nobody knows. And that's why the whole thing is frustrating. You never revealed your power and since you fell in love with a vampire,it could be used in wrong way."

"How can you say it could be used in wrong way if you don't know which power it is?"

"I just have that feeling that something bad is going to happen...be careful...if you need any help just call my name. I'll be there."

"I still don't get what the hell just happened."

"You'll understand everything in time. I have to go now,I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. Be safe."

"But..."-he was gone.

Great,one more thing to worry about. Where the hell is Andy?

Andys' POV

My body is aching and my soul is decayed.

I can't go on like this.

This is not me.

I can't keep killing people.

Just let me die!

I was prisoned in my depressing thoughts as I hopelessly tried to kill myself by making deep cuts in my arm.