Chapter 8:A freezing touch of fear

Andys' POV

Wait a second...she is alive. She can't die. It is not blood.
"Angela,look at me. "
She slowly turned around and looked at me with her bright eyes which were shedding bloody tears. Thank God.
"Angie sweetie...come over here. "-I said as I took her hand and slowly pulled her into tight hug.
"Andy...I'm so sorry. I was so mean to you but you helped me more than anyone ever did. I'm so sorry. "-she said quietly.

"I understand. You are the last person who needs to apologize. I shoud have tell you before. Please forgive me. "

"I already did. "-she said with soft smile.

I kissed her forehead and helped her to get up and cleaned her face.

"You go rest,I will clean this up. "-I said.

"No please,I'll do it. I caused it though. "

"Stop shitting,don't make me kick you out."-I said chuckling.

"Haha alright then."-she smiled as she turn around and walked away.

So much blood...
After about half an hour I finally managed to clean up the bathroom. I took a quick shover,wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room to find some clean chlotes. Angela was lying on my bed.

"Start sleeping,underage girls are not allowed to watch. "-I said smirking.

"Well I don't see anyone here who has right to forbid me. "-she said smiling.
So you want to play? Alright babe...

"Okay,so if you don't mind..."-I said as I slowly started removing my towel.

"I bet you think I'm gonna run away or something. Nah uh,not gonna happen. "

"Chill,I'm just going to put my chlotes on. "

"You're so slow."

"Seriously gurl? Check this out."

Since I am a vampire I can move pretty fast.
I dropped my towel and put my boxers and sweatpants on and jumped on bed next to her so fast she couldn't even see me.

"You no fun."-she said unamused.

I just smiled and stared into her eyes. She was kinda different.

"Your hair is longer.And darker. "

"Really? I didn't notice. "-she said sarcastically.

I smiled again but something interuppted me.

BANG!

"What was that?!"-she asked scared.

"Wait here."

"No don't leave me please!"-she said almost crying.

"Okay,come with me."- I said as I took her hand and headed towards the door.
Something really didn't felt right.
We went downstairs where was a massive pile of light. Oh no.

"What is that?"-she asked.

"I believe one of your cousins or something."-I replied deadly serious.
Light faded and revealed blond lady in messy white dress,big angel wings and...bloody tears. Angel of revenge.

"You have fell.You didn't complete your mission.Your time here has ended."

She is not going anywhere.

"No...what are you talking about?! I don't even know what my mission was!"-Angela said terrified.

"Good and evil aren't ment to be put together. You can't stay alive. It is too risky to let you live.You may cause great damage."

What?

"W-what do you mean?"

"You are too strong.Good and evil have never been put together.And now it is time for you to say goodbye."-Angel said as she headed to get Angie.

I run into her and pinned her to the wall.

"Angie,go!NOW!“

"You're coming with me!"-she said as she revealed her black wings,took my hand and flew trough the hole in the roof. Angel of revenge followed us. We tried to escape but after a while she flew into us and collapsed us to the clear ground near the river.Angela passed out. She was too weak to handle this by herself.I have to protect her.
I stood up and stared into angel evily.Even tough it represented good,it looked so ghastly and evily:pale face with blood stains of dried tears.

"Surrender the girl and I will leave.Don't cause me problems.You do not want that."

"I guess you don't know who are you dealing with."-I said as my eyes became red and jumped towards the angel.
She pushed me to the ground.I was filled with rage and let the monster inside of me to take over.As I stood up,I saw her trying to take Angela away.
Wrong move.
I ran into her and crashed her to the ground.She tried to fight back,but I grabbed her neck and sank my fangs deep into her throat.
Agony spread across her face before it turned into peaceful sleep.
I calmed down and walked to Angie who was apparently awaken.She just stared into angel with blank expression.

"Come on,let's go home."-I said as I softly helped her to get up.

All the way home I had that terrible feeling.I know it's not over.But...why?
What is it so intimidating about Angela?
What if...fucking army come next time?How will I protect her?
This was easy,but I can't take the plunge next time.
I got lost in my thoughts so I didn't realize we came home.

"I'll get you something to eat.Any requests?"-I asked.

"Andy.You have freaking hole in your roof.Better think of fixing that."

"I asked you something."

"No."

"Good."

I went to kitchen and prepared the food.
"Here.And I got you cup of tea.I hope you'll like it."-I said with a smile.

Angelas' POV:

"Thank you."-I smiled back.

"No problem."

"No.I mean,thank you.For everything."

"Angela,please don't."

"What?"-I asked confused.

"If I weren't here,nothing of this would happen.It is my fault you changed.I don't deserve your 'thank you'.''
Oh no you didn't said that.

''Andy.Look at me.''
He still stared to the floor.

''Andy look at me you little piece of shiet!''-he smiled and looked up.

''What?"

I lifted his chin and said:''Look if you haven't found me that day,I would be probably dead.You saved my life.Life isn't a fairy tale and you can't always get everything in perfect way.Sometimes you must sacrifice something to get something more meaningful.Despiting everything that happened lately,I'm still glad to be here.With you.''

He stared into my eyes with a warm smile before he leaned and softly pressed his lips on mine.

______________________________________________________________________________

Soo it is finally here! :P
I'm so sorry for not uploading over a month xD
I'm hoping you like it :D
Comment to let me know what you think :3
(Trailer coming soon)

STAAY AWESOMEE <3