Chapter 5:A passion crime

Angela's POV:

"So...Truth or dare?"-he smirked.

"Hmm.Dare."-I said.

He pressed the "dare" button.

"Lick Andy's ear."-he said.

"Well if I have to..."-I said as I leaned in and did that.

"I choose...truth."-he said.

"Andy,have you ever already been suprises by someone while making love?Luckily,no."-he smiled.

"Truth."-I said.

"Angie,have you ever saw a couple making love in front of you?How ironic."-he laughed.

"Actually,yes.My brother and his girlfriend.Gross."-I said disgusted-"Truth or dare?"

"Daree!"-he replied.

"Take some chlotes off,you choose what,and run around the room spinning your chlotes over your head.Angie must record this on video.OW COME OOON!"-he said annoyed.

"Oh my God wait hahahhahahaha!"-I said as I took my phone and starded recording-"Come on baby!"-I said laughing.

"You asked for it."-he said smirking as he took off his shirt and started to spin it over his head.At the end he threw it on me.That's hot.

I almost died laughing.

"I'm sending this to my mum hahahaha!"-I said laughing even harder.

"NO!"-he said terrified.

"I'm kidding,calm your tits bro!I choose dare,they are way more entertaining!"-I said.

"Hold Andy's hands behind his back and kiss their neck for ten seconds!Oh well.Do you have any objections?"-I asked.

"Nope.Just go for it."-he said as he raised his eyebrow.

Fuck.

We stood up and I held his hands behind his back.He closed his eyes as I started to kiss his neck.I started counting.He let out a small moan.Don't do that.

...5,6,7,8,9

"Ten!"-I said as I jumped away from him.

He opened his lust-filled ayes and looked me with his sexy look.He stepped closer.Oh my God.

Andy's POV:

I can't take this anymore.This drived me crazy.I want her now.

I stepped closer,grabbed her hips and pulled her closer slowly.I started kissing her jawbone then went down her neck.Once I found her soft spot,she bit her lip and let out a small moan.I squeezed her butt as I touched her lower lip with mine softly and stared into her eyes.

"An..."-she was about to say when I cut her off by kiss.She kissed back.I lightly licked her upper lip asking for entrance.She opened her mouth wrapping her arms around my neck.I turned us around,pinning her against the wall as I started to kiss her passionately.I was pushing her harder as I sneaked my hand under her her shirt as I put another against the wall.God,what am I doing?I know her just for an day!This is wrong. But it feels so good that it can't be!Oh I don't care!

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up,still against wall. I started to kiss and suck her neck again. As I lightly bit it,I became so thirsty. For her blood. No. I can't let it happen. Contain yourself,Andy.

I started kissing her collarbone,but she pulled my hair.

"Andy stop. I-i can't do it.Yet.I'm sorry. "-she spoke.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't do this. "-I said as I put her down.

"Listen,let's not make this awkward. Okay?"-she smiled.

"Okay."-I smiled also.

"Well I can say that you're amazing kisser."-she winked.

"You have seen nothing by now. "-I smirked.

I was so hungry. I need blood. Now!

"Oh Jeez I remembered something! I need to go out but I'll be back soon!You can wait me or you can go to sleep."

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you later!"-I told her as I gave her quick kiss. Why in the hell did I do that? -.-

I went out as I shut the door.

Angela's POV:

Where am I supposed to sleep?He didn't show me my room. And he....HOLY JESUS I WAS KISSING WITH HIM!!! Actually,not only kissing...Wait what the hell happened?Is this reality?It can't be!I'll better slap myself.

*SLAP*

"OUCHH!Self harming,you're doing it right Angie!"-I yelled.

Where the hell did he go anyways?I'll wait him.

Time was passing.

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours.

I'm going to sleep. I went to the first bedroom in the hallway,wich apparently was Andys. I concluded it because it smelled in the nicest way,the same way he did. I crawled into bed and sighed. I fell asleep fast.

Andy's POV:

I was hidden in dark alley,waiting someone to pass by. I fucking hate doing this!I hate killing people.I hate being fucking creature of the night. But I can't go against it. I was turned into vampire three years ago. But I can't remember by who. Wait,someone is coming.

I saw a women and jumped in front of her. I grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. She was terrified.

"I'm so sorry."-I whispered sadly before my eyes flashed red.

I sank my fangs into her neck and drank until I drained her to death. Still not enough.

I saw a man screaming "get away from her!".

I threw her to the ground and ran towards him as I dragged him to the dark alley. I did the same thing I did with woman.

Time to go home.

I entered my house and headed towards bathroom. I took my chlotes off to take a shower. I was standing under the cold water with my hands on the wall and my head hanging in front. I was thinking about how horrible "person" I am. Why did this happen to me?I felt so sad and misrable. I wanted to cry and scream. But it wouldn't change the circumstances. I realised I was standing there for 15 minutes so I finished showering,wrapped towel around my waist and headed to my room. Wait,where is Angie? I entered the room and saw her sleeping. She looked so cute. I smiled.

I droped my towel,put my boxers on and crawled next to her. Her backs were facing me. I pulled her closer and hugged her around the waist. I know it's crazy,but I feel something for her. Could it be...Love?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if it's short or dumb,I have some problems going on last two days so I don't have inspiration. Sorry for mistakes.

Stay awesome,I know you will!