Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Oh my god were stuck!" I screeched.

"It's ok calm down." Jordan ordered.

"But were stuck! And were really high up! What if it breaks or something!"

"Ohh I get it. Your afraid of heights." He said. Then out of nowhere he grabbed my hand. I could feel my cheeks getting red.

"Look. We're gonna be fine ok? I'm sure it's just a minor difficulty. Nothing's gonna break ok? Well be out of here in no time just hold my hand and close you're eyes don't even think about it." He instructed in a calm voice.

I shook my head and took a deep breath. I gripped his hand tighter and closed my eyes. I tried not to think about how high we were.

"Just don't think about it." Jordan said. "What's your favorite band?"

"Umm..Sleeping With Sirens." I replied without opening my eyes. I have to admit, this was helping.

"No way!" Jordan exclaimed. "I love them!"

"Really?" I was kind of shocked because not alot of people I know, know about them.

"Yes! They're amazing!"

"I know! Now stop before I start fangirling!" I said with a smile. We both started laughing again.

I had almost forgotten that we were stuck when I heard a click and we started moving again. I opened my eyes and took a breath of relief. We finally got down to the bottom and as soon as the safety bar lifted up I jumped off and nearly resisted kissing the ground.

"Now that wasn't so bad." Jordan said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes but couldn't resist chuckling.

-------------------------------------------------

When Jonathan finally pulled up in front of my house I was exhausted.

"I'm gonna walk Tabby up to the door. You go ahead home and ill be there in a minute." Jordan told his father.

Jonathan nodded and we got out of the car. Jonathan drove off and me and Jordan were already at the door by the time he got to his driveway.

"I had alot of fun." I said and I couldn't stop the grin that was now covering my face.

"So did I. It was really awesome hanging out with you." He replied. I swear that amazingly cute, dimpled smile would not go away and it was driving me crazy.

Jordan was staring into my eyes and I stared into his. They were so gorgeous and his dark hair really brought out the beauty in them. Then, before I could stop it, our heads were both leaning in. And all of the sudden we were kissing. His lips were so soft and light as they touched mine. I felt like I should stop it but at the same time I didn't want to. It didnt even feel real. It seemed like a dream. Talk about a perfect first kiss. Our heads pulled apart and we both looked into eachothers eyes again.

"Well..goodnight." He whispered.

"Goodnight." I whispered back, biting my lip. He smiled and turned around. I just leaned against the door and watched him walk away. My cheeks were hot and I had so many butterflies that my butterflies had butterflies. I didn't know what this feeling was but for some reason, I didn't want it to stop.

____________________________________

_____________________________________

AHHH WELL I BET U DIDNT EXPECT THAT BUT U PROBABLY DID CAUSE ITS CLICHE HAHA WELL I REALLY HOPE THIS STORY IS CUTE SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT BUT IDK LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK <3