confusion & intoductions

A|N: This is Ethan. 😍
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Earth to Ethan" my Bestfriend snapped his fingers in front of my face, since I dozed off during Calculus.

"Would you quit it?" I asked.

Then Ms. Elliot walk in the classroom as soon as the bell rang with a condescending look on her face. She was middle aged with gray hair and thick glasses.

"Class, we have a new student joining us this school year. Will you come in and introduce yourself?" She questioned. The girl was short, with curly hair and brown skin.

I looked at her closely and realized that she was the girl from the cafe.

" Hi, Indira Skye " She said.

She was beautiful. She went to take a seat in the back of the room and sat there quietly.

Soon after the class was over, I rushed over to my locker to get my stuff.

"So checking the new girl out already, huh E?" My bestfriend Daniel asked. I ignored his question and went to lunch. I sat down and noticed that the new girl, Indira , was sitting by herself. She was reading a book called Eleanor & Park. She looked really into it.

I was going to to introduce my self to her but, then a familiar brunette blocked my view. It was my ex-girlfriend Brooke Martin. "What do you want Brooke?" I asked.

I looked around her to catch a quick glance at Indira , and she followed my gaze. " Hello? Earth to Ethan, focus on me?" She snapped  her fingers in my face.

My eyes became fixated on Brooke's. "What?" It came out harsh, but she broke my heart, remember? "I was wondering if we could talk, in private?" She asked.

"There's nothing to talk about you cheated on me and that's that. See like our relationship, this conversation is discontinued." She huffed and went back to her original table.

I went back to look at Indira , but she was gone. Thanks a lot Brooke.