forgiveness & makeout sessions

"Hey Ethan, wait up!" Someone called from behind me. But I kept walking to my car.

Then they grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face them.

"What do you want Brooke?" I asked.

"I-I just wanted to t-talk about, you know u-us. Maybe we can give u-us another chance." She explained.

I'm not going to lie. I still love this girl, but I can't help but be skeptical about her true intentions with me.

She hurt me bad when she cheated on me, and I though I could never anyone ever again after that.

But her being here right in front of me, just brought all those unwanted feelings right back. Like a sense of nostalgia. Her coconut scent always devoured me up, and had me swooning for her like a puppy and its owner.

She had me wrapped around her little finger.

I stared a her for awhile, contemplating on what to do.

" I don't know Brooke, I mean you broke my heart." I mumbled the last part.

"I know E, and I never meant to hurt you. I-I love you so much i-it hurts." Her voice cracked at the end as she said it.

"Alright, I'll give us another try. But any slip ups and we're done." I told her sternly.

Then surprisingly, she jumped forward, and wrapped her legs around my waist. She look in to my eyes and said "I love you Ethan James".

She pressed her lips softly against mine.

I felt that spark again.

Our lips moved in sync with each other's. I pressed her body against my car, and placed one hand at her waist, and the other behind her neck, grabbing her brown locks.

I nibbled on her bottom lip, begging for entrance. But she denied it, and still managed to deepen the kiss with no tongue.

I was enjoying the moment, until someone cleared their throats.

"Ethan do you mind? I have to drive my sister home. I would appreciate it if you could keep your hands off of her." Aiden said.

I looked up to see Aiden standing with a blank expression on his face, averting gazes between me and his sister.

"Let's go Brooke!" He commanded.

She rolled her eyes in defeat and gave me a apologetic look, before getting in the car with her brother and driving away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So sorry for the slow update. But my stupid teachers gave me projects in every class, So I didn't have time to update.

I promise you it won't take this long to update next time. 😊

Please Vote and Follow for updates. Love you guys and thank you for the support. I appreciate it. 💟💟💟

Stay Gucci 😛