homecomings & boyfriends

"Hey Mom I'm home!" I yelled as soon as I came in.

"Hey honey, come in the kitchen I have a surprise for you." She responded.

I put my bag down near the door and walked to the kitchen. When I arrived I saw my mother and and a small figure behind her. The small figure moved from her spot and ran to me with her arms open. Before I could look to see who it was she yelled, "Indi! I missed my sister so much." Her voice muffled into my shirt.

I pulled her off of me to get a good look.

"Aaliyah?" I asked confused.

"Yes it's me silly." She said in an obvious way.

"Why do you look like you haven't slept in years?" I asked.

She immediately looked pale as if she had just seen a ghost. That's when I noticed a little bruise on her wrist. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to my room and closed the door.

"Where did that come from?" I asked impatiently waiting for an answer.

"You know just a l-l-little harmless teasing from the k-k-kids at school. " she croaked.

She started crying and I began to hold her. I don't know why she hadn't informed me of her being bullied. We go to the same school she's a sophomore like me. (A/N: they are fraternal twins)

"Does Maddox know?" I questioned.

Just as I asked her someone had walked in.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Ha Ha Ha No.

He ran his hands through his platinum hair. He took a deep breath and counted to 3.

"How long?" He asked.

No answer from Aaliyah.

"How long?!" he repeated with annoyance laced in his voice.

"2 m-m-months" She stuttered, looking at him with her big brown eyes.

His eyes softened and he grab her in a warm in embrace whispering things in her ear, while rubbing her back in a comforting way.

I took that as my cue to leave and closed the door behind me and went to grab an afternoon snack.

My sister and her boyfriend everybody!

I put my headphones in and played "Ain't Mad at Cha" by Tupac and took a nap.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: AND THAT IS THE END OF THE CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY FOR THIS CHAPTER.

HOW DO YOU GUYS LIKE INDIRA'S TWIN SISTER? OR HOW ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND MADDOX. ?

Doesn't it seem familiar?

Maybe because he is the main character in my new book titled "Maddox." and Aaliyah is in it also.

Stay Gucci 💟💟💟💟